Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    commitment Posts: 65, Reputation: 4

Dec 14, 2011, 12:42 AM
    Is a church school donation obligatory?
    I sent my daughter to a church school in Malta and because I'm a single parent I have the right not to pay the donation, now this week the head-mistress called my daugther into the office and requested the donation be paid by force, is this true?
    foreversweet Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2011, 08:41 PM
    If they have a rule book read through it and see if it says anything about single parents meanwhile pay the donation and if you find something about single parents that supports why you shouldn't have to pay the donation and ask for your money back. (*Donation- an act or instance of presenting something as a _gift_, grant, or contribution.
    jakester Posts: 582, Reputation: 165

Jan 23, 2012, 07:34 PM
    You may have the right to not pay a donation but why would you exercise that right? Setting aside the fact that they are asking you for a donation, if you felt strongly enough about sending your daughter to this school, do you mean that you aren't willing to give any amount of money to it?

Nobody works for free, my friend. Think about that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Whether three letters are obligatory with a impressed mark "Wedgwood"? [ 1 Answers ]

It is written everywhere that impressed Wedgwood mark includs 3 letter. And I saw a lot of items with impressed mark Wedgwood, but without letters. Why it is so. Is it a fake?

Not a member of a church but want to be married in church [ 8 Answers ]

Neither my fiancé or myself are members of a church, however we want to be married in a church. We live in Whitehall, PA and are wondering if anyone knows of a church that would marry us without having to join.

Church and school [ 3 Answers ]

Do you think the relationship between church and school is important

View more questions Search