Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    troycheerleader Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2011, 05:30 PM
    In the Christmas Carol, did the Spirit indicate there is no hope for Scrooge?
    Was there no hope for Scrooge according to the Spirit?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 13, 2011, 07:11 PM
    Not if he continued as he was.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is your favourite Christmas carol? [ 8 Answers ]

Silent night... Reminds me of when I was young. Whens its sung solo,I think its at its best.

Christmas carol [ 1 Answers ]

There is a christmas carol called "The Holy City". Can anyone please give me the name of one or a few people that sing it (on CD)... I have looked everywhere and still can't find ANYONE who sings it so if you could just supply me with as many names as possible, this would be great.. . Cheers from...

Christmas carol [ 1 Answers ]

There is a christmas carol called "The Holy City". Can anyone please give me the name of one or a few people that sing it (on CD)... Cheers from steptoe in Oz:D:D:D:D

Collecting from Scrooge [ 7 Answers ]

My son was owed money for delivering the newspaper. The plaintiff refused to pay or even negotiate when asked by the judge in a pretrial hearing. Almost two years later the court costs and awards have more than doubled the original claim. My son obtained a default judgement which was appealed....

In the spirit of Christmas... [ 2 Answers ]

... there is a movie that I loved growing up. It takes place during Christmas and there are toys that come alive at night. I think the main character is a bear or a dog (tan in color). I just remember a scene where the main character and his buddies finally get downstairs to the Christmas tree...

View more questions Search