Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gracee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2007, 04:03 AM
    Fat legs
    I have really "fat legs".. but it's not mostly fat that's in it.. I think it's mostly muscle.. and I don't know what to do with it.. I'm not a big person.. I'm not tall or have a big body built.. so it's just so totally out of proportion with the rest of my body parts.
    And the only thing I like about the gym is the treadmill.. and I think it's making my legs bigger.. but it's the only equipment in the gym that's making me sweat.. the stationary bike is not making me sweat.
    So my question is how can I slim fat legs aside from "not doing the treadmill anymore"?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 9, 2012, 06:15 PM
    Best bet is to start with yoga -- sign up for a class that meets once a week, and do the positions you've learned at home once or twice a day. Practice with being very smooth in how you transition from one position to another. Have New Age music playing in the background. Keep your mind quiet and focused on the yoga.

Why yoga? It stretches and elongates muscles. Do yoga exclusively for a month, then check on how your thighs look.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ugly legs [ 4 Answers ]

Hey I'm 24 and I have 2 kids... and I have a real big problem... I have some really ugly veins on the back of my legs.. mainly right behind the knee where our legs bend... I've always had dark veins.. even as a kid I remember looking down at my legs and seeing my viens.. with my first daughter I...

I've got no hair on the legs [ 5 Answers ]

I am a 27 year old man. I've got this problem that bothers all the time. My legs have no hair. Well, if I see carefully, I will see many little tiny thin hair. However, they are not obvious in the daylight. So, my legs look smooth and clean as a woman's legs, which embarasses me all the time,...

Big legs [ 1 Answers ]

I have a big legs and I got it from my mom, is there anyway that can loose some fat on it?

Hair on legs [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I only shave the lower part of my legs,because I have fair hair on the upper part of leg.however,the older I get ,the more dark hairs seem to appear heare and there.When I get a tan the hairs will turn blond,but what will I do till then? Can I dye the hair on my legs without damaging the...

Huge Legs [ 2 Answers ]

HI EVERY ONE My problem is that I have a verrrrry big leg they are huge they were not like this before ? I am walking dayly for 1 hour What your a device to me?

View more questions Search