Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jujubees Posts: 161, Reputation: 4

Dec 13, 2011, 03:11 PM
    What asian movie woman attemps suicide and afterwards sees ghosts
    She was having an affiar with a married man and when he ends it she tries to kill herself

She is taken to the hospital and her stomach is pumped. She then starts to see ghosts.

She sees her lovers dead wife and learns she killed herself when she found out he was having an affair.

She realizes at the end of the movie the ghosts she sees are trying to be reincarnated.

And the dead wife of her lover wants to be reincarnated in her baby. They dead wife is a very nice woman and very sad so she lets her and she gives birth and the movie ends

In part of the movie near the end before she gives birth and sees her lover's dead wife, she
    Sees a spirit go into this other woman's womb before she gives birth- the old man had a birthmark on his forehead and when the baby is born the baby has the same birthmark and the mother says the birthmark reminded her of her dead grandfather
    Cheezeycrackers Posts: 43, Reputation: 3

Dec 13, 2011, 04:36 PM
    Well I think it's the same movie, I hope it is!
    “The Eye 2” – The second movie in “The Eye” series, this deals with the Chinese urban legend that a pregnant woman who attempts suicide will have their baby possessed be the spirit of another women. The woman in this case is the dead wife of her lover, and the movie remains a hard watch with the unborn baby the focus of the demonic possession.

I watched it only recently so it's the only one I can think of to match the description!
    Hope this helps :)
    jujubees Posts: 161, Reputation: 4

Dec 13, 2011, 07:20 PM
    Yes that is it! Thank you!
    Cheezeycrackers Posts: 43, Reputation: 3

Dec 14, 2011, 07:41 PM
    Glad that I was able to help :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it ghosts in my house my 2-yr old sees? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a question regarding the house we moved into. We have only been here for 2 weeks and I have a 2 year old daughter. About a week ago we were sittin on the bed in my bedroom and i was doing my daughters hair when her line of sight focused on the door to the room and she appeared to be playing...

Romance Movie in released in the 70's about an Asian woman running marathon [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name of a movie released in the 70's. I believe they were married he was a blonde actor, she was asian. She started running. I can use any and all help appreciated. Thanks for your help in advance.

My 8 yr old has told me he sees ghosts [ 6 Answers ]

My dad passed 4 weeks ago and Im sure I have sensed his mum and sure I saw a white outline of her and also 3 of her family who have passed. I asked my son if he saw anything and he said he sees them all the time. He explained how they felt warm and tingly. Also when my youngest was born (he is...

A kid who sees ghosts and one is from the Tiatanic [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a book about a girl who sees ghosts and one of them is from the Titanic... no clue what the title is or who wrote it can anyone help me?

Blind woman who sees ghosts [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a film I saw in like the mid 90s... I'm pretty sure it was like a Lifetime movie or some kind of made for TV film... it was about this man whose daughter dies in a car accident after her ballet recital... he ends up at some old blind woman's house because the...

View more questions Search