Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    edinnj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2011, 03:07 PM
    I am a 1099 marketing associate for a company. Client did not pay...
    Hello - I was working as a 1099 marketing associate for a company. I worked for almost 1 year with no pay. The client promised to pay and showed me contracts for funding which would enable him to pay. Well the funding fell through. I invoiced the client monthly and he acknowledged my invoices. Since I (most likely) will not be paid, can I write off this loss on my taxes?

Check out some similar questions!

Main contractor refusing to pay as client refuses to pay. What can I do? [ 7 Answers ]

The main contractor I am subbie of have decided to withhold payment for the work done on their customers property as the customer claims I haven't done the full job they paid for. They are witholding payment from other jobs that I have completed and that they have been paid for in full saying that...

Letter to client about company services [ 1 Answers ]

I want to introduce my company to new clients?

US Requirements-client,vendor,C2C,W-2,1099 [ 0 Answers ]

Hi This is sailajachanna have taken MBA in HR. Currently I am into Job search for the position as IT Recruiter for an International consultancy. I need the information regarding the following; 1. Who is a client 2. Who is Vendor 3. What is C2C

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.