Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    snappyk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2011, 03:05 PM
    80's vhs about animals chipmunks or moles or something like that
    I don't remember much about it but it was based around the one character I think I used to watch it when I was young I'm pretty sure there was other characters but I'm thinking it was about moles or chipmunks or something along that line I'm sure it was about chipmunks or moles or some animal of that kind lol not sure if anyone is going to know what I'm talking about
    sharkkiller1 Posts: 55, Reputation: 10

Dec 13, 2011, 07:17 PM
    Could be chip n dales rescue rangers

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Children's 80's vhs? [ 1 Answers ]

We are looking for a vhs we watched all the time, we remember there was a room of pillows with babies in and they need to press a red button to 'stop the clock, stop the clock' some pillowmen and it ended with books turning into birds and flying away and it was all a dream of Edwin someone... help!

VHS movie from the 70's, early 80's. [ 2 Answers ]

Movie about young adults getting ready to put on a concert. One main characters name was Electric Larry. He supplied drugs to people working on the concert stage and to the all female band that came to play. B B King made an appearance in this movie too. There was a villain in this movie that...

Looking for the title of an 80's children's VHS [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the title of a children's movie that I watched repeatedly when I was young. It was in a land made of patchwork quilt and the characters were puppet animals. I remember there was a lamb, not sure about the other animals. It was made up of a few short stories, one was about all the...

View more questions Search