Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nitrosmommy Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2011, 07:01 AM
    One question... How can I figure out what it is??
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Dec 22, 2011, 10:47 AM
    The Bible explains it.

Dec 22, 2011, 11:02 AM
    ??

Dec 22, 2011, 11:18 AM
    What is the exact nature of the question marks?

Dec 22, 2011, 01:48 PM
    How is the Bible going to help me?? Which book, chapter, story??

Dec 22, 2011, 02:11 PM
    Because the bible is truth. You wanted to know what these things are, the bible explains these things. It is a spiritual book. It's your choice whether you believe it or not. I've come to know it is true and it teaches that human spirits do not remain on earth after death. The spirits we know to cause hauntings are demonic.

Dec 22, 2011, 02:53 PM
    Then if it is demonic, why hasn't anything bad happened?? Nothing has happened to either me or my boyfriend. Things are just moving without us moving them. I believe that there are misplaced spirits that may need help passing and they may "latch" onto one person they care about.

Dec 22, 2011, 04:17 PM
    Your definition of demonic seems to be heavily influenced by Hollywood. While it can be that real sometimes, MOST of these spirits are going to be more subtle than outwardly evil. I can only give you my advice, whether it is followed of believed is entirely up to you.
    DarienChrister Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2012, 07:02 AM
    I have something or Some one in my house and it talks to me and my parents don't believe me . Help me ?

Mar 24, 2012, 05:09 PM
    Darien - start a new thread if you have personal experience or question you want addressed. Answering two situations in the same thread can get confusing and takes away from the OP's original need.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are there ghosts in my house? How can we know that there are ghosts [ 8 Answers ]

Are there ghosts in my house? How can we know that there are ghosts. And how can we communicate with them?

Is it possible for good ghosts to protect me from the bad ghosts? I'm scared. [ 6 Answers ]

Okay, It's been happening for years now.. but more now than ever. I forgot to add my last one, that 2 people have answered, this "whatever it is" has been with me in 3 different homes... 3 whole different cities. I've heard them, felt them, and seen them. Doing good and bad to me. Trapping me...

Ghosts [ 3 Answers ]

What do you do when in you're house nearly everyday you feel like you're being watched.And even you're other family members are saying things like they couldn't move because they felt like they were being sat on and you feel like someone's smirking at you??

Are there ghosts in my home, if so what can I do. [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, hope someone can help. We are experiencing strange things happening in my house, I have senced someone always next to me, also it happens most nights in my bedroom, my telly turns over, or my dream catches start chiming, or sometimes I feel someone sitting on my bed, but the other night it...

View more questions Search