Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    darionreul Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2011, 02:13 PM
    Night club disco movie with "ca plane pour moi"
    There was a movie that had lots of dancing in it. There was song that played throughout the movie called "Ca Plane Pour Moi." I did many searches with no success. It is not an obvious film. Can't find the answer on Google. The movie I am talking about has dancing and young people. It was a comedy with a bad plot. It's as if this movie doesn't exist any more-- like the thought police made it disappear. The lead female had frizzy hair. Maybe the movie was French and was dubbed into English. I can't remember.

Check out some similar questions!

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

Husband of 25 years seems disinterested after night of "quick" sex [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 44, he's 48 He can't maintain during, says I get him so excited that he can't stop. So I end up not satisfied... again What do I do? He won't talk about it, saying that it's his fault not mine... since the last time, Monday night, he hasn't touched me :confused:

501 c.7 social club "Code of Conduct" [ 0 Answers ]

As president of a non-profit, social club with 162 members, I am seeking help in conducting a code of conduct violation hearing. Specifically, a member has maliciously slandered a fellow member's reputation causing that person to resign from the club. This is a repeated attack on this highly...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.