Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    haseebqadeer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2011, 01:56 PM
    Photo Shoot
    According to Islam, Are we allowed to have photos shot in our wedding ceremonies?

Check out some similar questions!

Why when I dream of getting shoot in my head someone I know gets shoot in the head [ 5 Answers ]

Someone help me I keep have dreams of getting shoot in the head one I was walking up the street about to get in a friend car and a man walked up &shoot me in my head 2days later another friend of mine got shoot in the head in the same car & with the same friend that was in my dream thank God he...

So what if I shoot a person. [ 11 Answers ]

Okay, so I'm just a small girl, and I have no clue how to handle a gun, but let's just say I am in a dangerous situationa and I shoot some one who was trying to hurt me with a registered gun, but not registered to me. Is that bad?

Photo Programs and Photo Problems [ 2 Answers ]

I have Adobe Photoshop 5.5 and some other photo programs on my computer. I have a lot of photo files I am attempting to crop and edit using these programs. When I open a file (usually in JPeg) it displays the photo all pixilated and distorted, with portions of the image jumbled around or...

My shoot [ 3 Answers ]

I am a good mid range shooter. But I have a tendency to change my shoot, not on purpose. And I struggle to get it back. How can I just keep my shoot going, without any changes in it.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.