Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lmohale Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2011, 10:09 AM
    Physical problems at the end of my pregnancy
    I am 30 weeks pregnant with my 3rd child, I am 33 years old, with my 2 children I did not have major issues with the pregnancy, my second born was a C-section and this baby will be a scheduled C-section as well but I have trouble walking my pelvic floor is swollen I am tired most of time, I still have work but I am not copying, is there something I can do? My feet and hands are swollen the baby is so heavy for me this time around I don't know why is this pregnancy different from my previous 2
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Dec 14, 2011, 08:13 AM
    The simple answer: Each pregnancy is different. There isn't necessarily a rhyme or reason to it. The best thing you can do is rest with your feet up as much as possible.

Is your doctor aware that your hands/feet are swollen?
    lmohale Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2011, 03:24 AM
    My next appointment with my OBS/gynae is on Tuesday 20th December, I phoned her and she said I need to rest as much I can its just that the way I feel is a bit too much , I also feel like she is taking this too lightly. I know in my last visit the scan showed that baby is still breech , I just wonder if this is related to the Pains I experience maybe the baby's position is not right this time around
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 15, 2011, 04:13 AM
    I agree with your OB. Rest as much as you can. Symptoms of pregnancy tend to get worse with each subsequent pregnancy.

Your tendons and ligaments have been stretched with your other two pregnancies, thus making them more tender and prone to pain as this baby grows.

Considering the fact that you will be having a repeat cesarean section, there is very little need to worry about baby's current position.

I hope you get to feeling better soon. Remember that this won't last forever. ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Have been taking phentermine for a short time and am having physical problems. [ 0 Answers ]

I've been taking phentermine for a little over a week and since I started I've had headaches almost everyday, I've felt anxious, my heart was beating fast, I felt like I had to take small breaths, I felt light headed and I have vaginal bleeding(not menstruation). Could the phentermine be causing...

Deepressed about physical n personal problems [ 5 Answers ]

I'm a shy person and like every person I've problems too bt I can't share everything with anybody... I try to find people whom I can share my probs bt all the time I found.. they will not going to understand me... its not for my shyness.. I dn feel anyone that close.. im 22 n I've faced so many...

Does the physical love end after a long time? [ 7 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for almost 2 years. The first 9 months we were all cuddly and lovey dovey. Now it's like routine, he comes over we watch TV or go see a movie or something, he kisses me bye then goes home. When he comes over I have to ask for a kiss! It's like he doesn't think...

Physical, And Other Problems [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, so I shaved my pubes the other day, LOTS OF ITCHING! God it hurts! And now all of a sudden I just remembered I have to go to a physical in like a week for wrestling... And I have a bumpy bald groin... :eek: what to do?

View more questions Search