Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johnjohnlee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2011, 02:55 AM
    Measuring level of exhaustion in athletes
    Are the measurements of heart rate, breathing rate, and skin temperature enough to determine whether a player on the field is exhausted or not?

Check out some similar questions!

Measuring Momentum or measuring Energy is more useful in ballistics. [ 7 Answers ]

I have been doing a bit of research to try to understand if measuring Momentum or measuring Energy is more useful in ballistics. I understand the calculations of each... but I am not fully sure what they mean to the target being hit. I am interested in understanding the meaning of the calculated...

Left Leg Pain/Exhaustion [ 4 Answers ]

:rolleyes: Hi there everyone. I am a newbie and my name is Kim. I am a 36 yr old female with a nagging pain in my left leg and the feeling of being tired all the time. I am at my wits end because my insurance isn't great and I can't just run to the doc for every little aliment. Brief...

Strange menstrual cycle and exhaustion, with intense headaches [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently been experiencing slight nausea in the morning and throughout the day. I have also been feeling quite exhausted, even if I have gotten enough sleep. I have been experiencing a strange menstrual cycle for the last few months. The first week instead of being normal, there is a...

Starting menopause+exhaustion? [ 5 Answers ]

I believe that I am starting menopause. I just turned 40 a couple of days ago, and have been feeling so tired that I can barely move. I went to the doctor for blood work and he didn't find anything wrong. But right now I can barely move. Any tips, foods, vitamins, something to get me moving?? ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.