Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HomerTJones Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2011, 12:59 AM
    Led X-mas lights don't work. Bulbs not burned out.
    My string of 50 c6 type led X-mas lights don't work. They are only 2 weeks old. Wiring problem? How to tell?
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Dec 13, 2011, 07:07 AM
    If it is a relatively easy task, can the string of lights be removed and returned to the store where you purchased them?
    HomerTJones Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2011, 10:11 AM
    Yes, I have my receipt and they are going back but, I've noticed a few of the bulbs have a different style base (on the same string) they physically won't fit in the other bases on the string, why is that I wonder?
    I think it's possible that more then 2 are burned out, causing the string of 50 to go dark. Most strings only come with 2 replacement bulbs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Breake lights don't work even after changing fuse and bulbs. [ 3 Answers ]

My break lighs don't work even after I changed the bulbs and fuse. I have a 1996 Plymoth Breeze.

Brake lights don't work but fuses and bulbs are good [ 2 Answers ]

Started with cruise control not working, found out cruise control if brake lights don't work. All the lights work and fuses are good but when the brake pedal is pressed nothing.

Can LED light bulbs be used with track lighting heads that use an electronic transfor [ 1 Answers ]

I have purchased low voltage track lighting heads that have individual electronic transformes for MR 16 halogen 50W bulbs. Can I place MR 16 9W LED bulbs instead even though magnetic transformers are recommended? Thanks in advance

Brake lights don't work, fuse is good, new bulbs [ 3 Answers ]

2002 Explorer 4.0 V6, checked the fuse looks good, replaced the bulbs, still no brake lights when brake is applied. Parking lights, turn signals and hazards work. Have to manually depress the switch to shift from park when brake is applied.

Light bulbs burned out very shortly after installing 2 new lights [ 5 Answers ]

Please help. We installed a new halogen ceiling light in our bathroom that had 4 bulbs on a 32" long fixture. Within the first day or so, both of the bulbs on each END of the fixture burned out. We didn't like the halogen lighting as it didn't illuminate the bathroom well at all, so the other...

View more questions Search