Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CCLindeman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2011, 10:18 PM
    Securing the Linksys WRT54G Wireless-G Router
    I just reset my Linsys Wireless G router because I forgot my old password and couldn't access the internet. Now, how do I secure the Linksys WRT54G Wireless G router and create a new password?

Check out some similar questions!

Linksys wireless router [ 3 Answers ]

I recently purchased a new Dell Laptop computer it has Windows vista on it, with the laptop I also purchased a linksys router with it. I am having two problems with it. Once in a great while it will connect wireless at home, and other times it will not connect at all windows comes up and says...

Changing wireless router Linksys WRT54GS to a wired router [ 8 Answers ]

How can I disable my wireless router to a wired router. The model is a Linksys WRT54GS.My two computers are now in one room and do not need to be wireless.I will be using a 50ft. Cable. Does it make any difference if the color of the cable is blue or yellow ?

I cannot access the web setup on my Linksys WRT54G router [ 1 Answers ]

I have attempted to access the default setup IP address for my Linksys router, but am unable to. My router is a WRT54G Linksys Wireless router, which my wireless devices (Macbook, Toshiba notebook and a new Eee miniature notebook) can no longer access, so I was trying (in vain) to access the...

No wireless connection, Linksys Router [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. I have an old Gateway laptop and a new (less than one year) Macbook. The Gateway has a wireless G card and I'm not sure what's inside the Mac. Anyway, I was getting a perfect connection from both to my Belkin wireless router. One day it stopped! I tried everything. I switched out all the...

Linksys WRT54G Router to Westel 6100 Modem [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Westel Model 6100 Modem Router with Verizon DSL. I want to connect a Linksys 54G wireless router so I can move about the house with my laptop. The laptop works well on other WI-FI setups but I can not get the above combonation to work so am looking for suggestions for settings. Hal

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.