Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pnunez1983 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2011, 07:52 PM
    How do I get out of this co-compete.
    My staffing company had me sign this form and now the company that has made a contract with the staffing, the company wants me to work for them. So do I get out
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 12, 2011, 07:57 PM
    Ok, you have asked this in Senior Health area. So is this a health care job for seniors or what does it have to do with health care?

Is this just a legal question about employment ?

But if an employment issue, you can't just break a competition agreement. If you do, you pay the penalty asked for in the agreement.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Dec 12, 2011, 07:58 PM
    If the benefits are better then going through the staffing company then do so. The company should be the one paying a fee to the staffing company. Its done all the time. Its like try before you buy.

The noncompetition claus is so you don't open your own company and compete. Unless there is something else Im missing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Non-compete- IN [ 2 Answers ]

Have a non compete claus , in IN. is this a legal document and can I still work?

Non compete [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone, My name is Andy and I am in Alaska. I am married and have two kids. I have a legal issue that has been a huge drain financially and mentally and I hope someone can give me some advise on it, thanks. Here goes, I worked as a copier rep for a company for about three years. I...

How To Get Out of A non-Compete? [ 1 Answers ]

New to the site. However her goes: I have a non-compete agreement with the company I work for in Texas. However, it states I was to be compensated for signing it. I found out they have never paid me for it. The company is in bad shape and has created a harsh work environment and our commissions...

No compete [ 1 Answers ]

How can you get out of this clouse, so you can work in your field

Can I get out of my non-compete? [ 4 Answers ]

Help! I signed a non-compete when I first got into real estate. The company I work for is a bit specialized in that we only sell condo conversions investments. Because the company is specialized, does that mean I can't work for another similar company? A cousin of mine is going to open the a real...

View more questions Search