Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    christian_rocker_chic91 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2007, 11:26 PM
    Dark blonde hair w/ blonde highlights. Need out
    Ok... so I have dark blonde to light brown hair... I decided to put blonde highlights in... but yeah... they's a little too light of blonde. Is there a VERY quick way that I can tone down the blonde to blend a little better w/ my hair color? 1. my dad doesn't know yet.. and yea... he not going to be happy at all. 2. I have no money to go to a professional 3. no time to go to the store and buy something to fix it
    I just need a REALLY quick fix if there is one. PLEASE HELP ME!
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Feb 11, 2007, 03:33 PM
    If the highlights are too light, you can use a toner or hair color to tone it down. Choose a color that's a shade darker than your current color.
    yellowwolfdjm Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2007, 12:03 AM
    Peroxide will die your hair blonde

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blonde highlights with dark brown hair [ 6 Answers ]

I just got my hair highlighted blonde/gold today but it's not as subtle as I had hoped. How do I make it fade to a more subtle color as quickly as possible without returning to the salon? Would Prell work?

I turned my pretty blonde hair into a dark brown mess! [ 4 Answers ]

I have (HAD) natuarally golden blonde hair. I wanted to go to a medium brown shade. It came out a little dark on top, but nothing I coulnt deal with, my bottom however, its almost black, dry and dead (needs to be cut), with a greenish tint to it. I absolutely hate it! I went out and bought a...

I Want My Dark Blonde Hair Back Please! [ 1 Answers ]

Okay,so I Tried Putting More Bleach Blonde Highlights In My Hair-Febuary2006 After Paying $200 At The Salon To Have Them Put In-January2006 I Turned My Pretty Highlights Orange.I Covered Them Up With A Dark Brown And Have Been Covering Them Up For The Past Year.I Buy The Darkest Brown Hair Dye From...

Brightening blonde highlights and fading dark lowlights [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I used to have pretty light blonde hair, mostly from highlights. Today I went to get hightlights and I asked for a golden blonde color instead of just straight bleach. She said because I had such light ends that I should do a highlight and a lowlight. I said OK assuming it would turn out a...

Copper/other highlights over blonde? [ 1 Answers ]

Please help! My hair is coloured with bright blonde highlights which are now fading out. Can I get different highlights put in over this - blonde copper and caramel or do I have to wait for it all to grow out? Have some parties to go to over xmas and want to get the hair sorted!

View more questions Search