Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cmw823 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2011, 01:07 PM
    Signed, numbered lithograph
    And I cannot read the signature... anyone help?
    Attached Images

Check out some similar questions!

Authenticated numbered lithograph #265/275 by La Societe de Verification de la Nouve [ 0 Answers ]

I have an original lithograph (French) signed and numbered. A nunber posted on the back that appears to be an ID number is #4512M. The litho is a picture of a young man in a black tight fitting costume with a Venetian type white collar and black felt hat embrasing a young lady with long golden...

I have a numbered lithograph certified by society of verification. [ 0 Answers ]

It depicts a fuzzy city skyline and appears to be a view from the river or lake as seen through a black web or net. It has very subdued colors and is signed by what looks like h'ruija but I am not sure about the signature as it is scribbled. The bright light in the photo is from the flash, it is...

I have a signed and numbered piece. Can you identify? [ 0 Answers ]

I believe the piece is an intaglio etching, but cannot identify the artist's signature. Can I send a picture of piece and close up of the signature for identification?

Would someone identify an artist of a signed and numbered print I have [ 3 Answers ]

I have a large print titled Fiesta It is numbered 7/19 done in 1964. I cannot read the artists name except that part of it is ______stearns. I would like to know something about the artist and if the painting is worth anything. I can send a picture but do not see here how to do that.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.