Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 15, 2011, 08:51 AM
    Arrrrgggghhh! Why are you off your meds? (This might be the key to many of your school and Tasha problems!)
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Dec 15, 2011, 08:53 AM
    Yes! Do your teachers know that you have ADHD? They may need to edit how they explain things to you. And yes, why are you off the meds? Being back on the meds might help you concentrate on the subject at hand.
    misshelpfull Posts: 65, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2011, 08:54 AM
    ITS NOT MY IDEA its my dr's thank you for caring though

Dec 15, 2011, 08:57 AM
    You they know
    Dogs Expert

Dec 15, 2011, 09:03 AM
    I think you should ask your parents to make an appointment with your Doc, and explain what's happening at school.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 15, 2011, 09:03 AM
    Do you know why the doctor took you off meds?

Dec 15, 2011, 09:07 AM
    You she would and I have never been in jail I don't want to go lol , I am a pritty good kid wonce you get to know me

Dec 15, 2011, 09:09 AM
    I don't know and you I'll try to get back on them for you guys and for me too I need to pass school
    Dogs Expert

Dec 15, 2011, 09:09 AM
    What do you mean about jail? What would she do? I'm confused...
    Dogs Expert

Dec 15, 2011, 09:11 AM
    If you just explain to your doctor and teachers that you are having a hard time, I am sure they will understand and try to help you help yourself. I went to both of the schools in Fredericton, the larger one was a bit harder because I got swept under the rug with so many other kids there, but the new school on the North End is a fantastic school, with amazing teachers. I would have never have passed grade 10 math if it weren't for the teachers at that school!

Dec 15, 2011, 09:11 AM
    Never mind its for an aothe comment and she would do anything to make me mad
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 15, 2011, 11:46 AM
    Miss, we can give you advice, we can try to give you moral support. But we can't DO for you. You need to DO for yourself. This means making your father take you to the doctor, talking to the school nurse if you get sick at school. Trying to talk to a counselor or therapist.

I think you are a good kid who is getting overwhelmed by things going on. You are at a difficult time in life, not quite an adult but more than a child. Its not easy and there is nothing wrong with seeking help to cope. But we can only do so much. You need to force the issue with your father to get you the professional help you need.
    DaniCalifornia Posts: 655, Reputation: 152

Dec 16, 2011, 04:37 AM
    Make new goals within school! You should continue, darling. I'm not far off your age, and I dropped out early in the year to move in with an (EX!)boyfriend. And now, I'm living with my mother, who I struggle to get along with, applying for a ridiculous amount of jobs, and not being asked in for interviews. I'm an intelligent woman, I just didn't go through with the qualifications to prove it! Please listen to me when I say don't quit!

X Dani

Dec 16, 2011, 05:35 AM
    I woont and you can do anything if you put your mind to it I know that is true, and about the mom thing I'm the same way just with my dads girlfriend.
    DaniCalifornia Posts: 655, Reputation: 152

Dec 16, 2011, 05:42 AM
    Sorry Misshelpfull, this was a response to your new question asking whether you should drop out of school. Yet again, I think the threads were merged. This is getting confusing now.

And I know how you feel about your dads girlfriend. I REALLY do. I had the same situation, except in my case, they broke up and she refused to leave our house. So she became a squatter. I started receiving death threats from her!

X Dani

Dec 16, 2011, 05:47 AM
    My really mom did the same
    Kahani Punjab Posts: 510, Reputation: 203

Dec 16, 2011, 05:51 AM
    Miss Helpful,

Firstly, welcome to this great site!

You are in a piquent situation, no doubt, but a bit of patience, conversation, communication and counselling will help, no doubt, but you also need to dare. I mean take courage.

But, one thing I will like to appreciate is that you are a COURAGEOUS, GREAT and INTELLIGENT girl. Everyone faces problems in life. You are not ALONE to face such difficulities, and it is also important to remember that the adversities bring gold to us.

Dec 16, 2011, 05:52 AM
    I know and thake you

Dec 16, 2011, 05:53 AM
    I meen thank you
    Kahani Punjab Posts: 510, Reputation: 203

Dec 16, 2011, 06:00 AM
    Miss Helpful,

Do not lose heart. I hope everything will turn out for good. But, you must remember that by trying to involve yourself in other things or by indulging in games, fun and entertainment, you can sort of overcome your pain to some extent. I believe the big GOD is looking at you (a little helpless girl) facing such a difficult situation, and will surely come to your rescue. But, go to a counseller, for sure.

Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Legal age to move out [ 3 Answers ]

I am 16 years old and I will be turning 17 I'm a couple of months and I was considering moving out when I turn 17 and I was wondering at the age if my grandmother called the police would I still be considered a runaway and what will the police do.:confused:

Legal age to move out? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, I need to know if I move out right now (I'm 17 years old) if there's anything at all my dad could do about it legally ? Like to literally make me move back in or stay ?

Legal age I can move out [ 3 Answers ]

I want to move out I'm 15 and hate who I'm with there so horrid to me I got a place I can go I just don't have the bottle to walk out any ideas I can't talk to the person I hate in person cause they just argue and threaten me

Legall age to move out [ 4 Answers ]

MY friend is turning 15 and she is in a very unsafe house. Now what is the legall age to move out in vancover area?

Legal age to move out in Canada [ 1 Answers ]

I know weird question but umm.. any of you know the legal age to move out in Canada, I heard its 19 from some people and 18 from the other.. and then the rest tell me its 16. Without parental consent.

View more questions Search