Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    epoppe Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2011, 07:48 AM
    1980's or really early 90's christmas movie
    I have been looking for this christmas movie for some time now. I don't know any actors or anything but I can explain to you a little bit about the movie. It's about a boy who's father is working around the north pole doing some kind of blasting (I think looking for oil). Santa is getting really nervous about how close they are getting and he sends a elf to go talk to them about it. I know I'm not giving you much to go by but I can't really remember all of it. I do know that the boy runs off with the elf and they go to see santa.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 12, 2011, 12:45 PM
    The Night They Saved Christmas
    epoppe Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2011, 12:47 PM
    Thank You so much.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's early 90's Christmas (cartoon) movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this one Christmas movie I use to watch with my sister every year. I can not remember what it is called for the life of me, but the plot goes something like this. Santa doesn't believe that anyone truly cares anymore so he quits as well as this little blind girls dog who feels useless...

4 kids and monsters in a movie in the 1980's early 90's [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I was hoping that someone might be able to help me I'm looking for a movie that had 4 kids and monsters in it the storyline is the 4 kids try and save their town from monsters and they befriend a mummy they make silver bullets to kill a werewolf and they try to a get a amulet from a vampire and...

I can't find this Christmas Movie-late 80's, early 90's [ 3 Answers ]

I remember watching this Christmas movie years ago, I believe it was early 90's. There were a couple shorter films that aired together-both Christmas themed. The one I'm thinking of is about a girl who feels unappreciated by her family and runs off. She sleds down a hill and ends up getting...

Christmas show or movie in 80's or early 90's [ 19 Answers ]

This would have come on sometime in the mid to late 80's or very early 90's and is driving me NUTS. I can only remember tiny bits and pieces of this christmas cartoon that came on t.v. when I was little. It had something to do about one of santa's elves going to herd up the reindeer and a snow...

View more questions Search