Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    qasim1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2011, 07:06 AM
    Can a Muslim marry a Christian woman?
    Can a muslim marry a christan women, and both donot want to change their religion. Under what circumstances is it possible for both to marry.
    RetardBuggsy Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2011, 02:52 AM
    I say that if you want to be with each other then yeah, but it's going to need some sacrifices from both of you. I'd have a compromise between you to decide about it, that way you both get what you want... :)
    MR.know Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Dec 17, 2011, 01:13 AM
    Yes, this is a halal marriage, it is aloud. But I would encourage you to know for sure if he wants to marry you, dating is not aloud in Islam, and you mentioned he is your lover, to have a relationship as is understood in Western countries is not aloud for Muslims. Ask him about it .

Try to know if he wants to marry you for real? Has he met your family already? Do you know his family? Do they accept you? just a few questions to think about it.
    satswid1 Posts: 15, Reputation: 0

Dec 18, 2011, 01:19 PM
    Best is that you choose the same path for your life.
    The path that looks more real and logical to both of you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a Wiccan man marry a Muslim woman [ 9 Answers ]

I am a former christian and 8 years ago converted to the religion of Wicca. For the past few months I've been dating this muslim woman and I feel as though it may be getting serious. If our relationship does persist and grow into love and I decide to marry her, would that be OK coming from her...

Can a muslim marry a christian or a iahudi ? [ 1 Answers ]

As I heard Allah said a muslim can get marry with a christian or iahudi because Quran didn't reached to these tribe but their religion were made by Allah's rasuls,is it true?

Can a black non-muslim man marry a muslim woman? [ 18 Answers ]

For the past few months I've been dating a muslim girl. I think I'm starting to fall in love with her and would love nothing more than to marry this girl. However, I am African American and she is from Jordan. She has told me that her family would most likely not approve, as they want her to...

View more questions Search