Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nailieke98 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2011, 09:27 PM
    Why is my boyfriend ignoring me...
    Me and my boyfriend have been together for almost 2 months and he is the best ever. Need I mind you I met him on xbox 360. I know its crazy but he said he just fell in love with me. I get to visit next summer and that's in June, we talk a lot, but now its just slowly stopping, and he is ignoring my texts, and calls, but its weird how he can answer and unknown call.

He tells me and my friends he is going through something right now and he won't tell me. I say we should talk about it, and he won't. His mother also has breast cancer and I'm thinking she died because he now lives where his dad usually does, and its coming together cause he just moved out of no where, and also he talks to others on the xbox and won't accept my invites, I don't know what to do..

Is my boyfriend cheating on me?

My long distance boyfriend hasn't accept my FB request yet, and he claims he accepted it and didn't but I went to add him again and see he is married to another girl. A few days later I asked about it, I said who is this jazmine girl and he knew exactly what I meant and he said oh on FB and ii said yeah and he says that's just a Facebook thing nothing to worry about I love him to death and we love each other a lot but I don't want something like this to ruin us...
    Motshidisi Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Dec 12, 2011, 12:55 PM
    Well girl this boy has a problem if he can pick up a private caller and ignore yours his definitely up to something, I had the same problem with boyfriend we knew each other since primary but then in high school we started dating things were'nt going well, we'd chat all day sometimes he'd ignore me when I call him he'd say his busy he'll call back and would'nt its like I was the only one pushing the relationship. I suggest you call him even if it means you calling with the private number and ask him questions to why his doing this to you, or else you'll feel like that for your whole relationship and it isn't normal.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Dec 12, 2011, 05:41 PM
    How long have you known him? If it is as long as or slightly longer than you have been calling yourselves boyfriend and girlfriend, then I think you may have to face the possibility that he isn't what/who you have been led to believe he is.

I have a feeling that Jazmin may be more than a FB thing. You could be a Xbox thing when she asks who you are.

He could very easily be a married man playing more games than Xbox offers.

I would break all contact with him as he seems to be doing to you. Let the past two months be a lesson in not jumping into thinking you are in love almost immediately with someone you have no face-to-face contact with. There is a lot more to developing a relationship than two months of limited long-distance contact can give.

Good luck.
    nailieke98 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2011, 09:50 PM
    I'm 13 he's 15 and I gess your guys are right I d'ont know what to do I'm paying almost 3 thousand dollars to see him and its justt, ughh but thanks :)
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 12, 2011, 10:21 PM
    Save your money, he is not who he seems.
    Esha88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Dec 23, 2011, 10:34 PM
    Hey nailieke98, I'm going throw almost the same situation you are. I met my boyfriend on xbox live and we have been together about 5 months I'm 15 and he's 17, seems abit weird because how we met but it just happened. He makes me so happy, but he hasn't been talking to me either about a week but that's a long time for a girl! I tried messaging him twice but no reply I'm starting to worry I know he's really busy but I miss him so much. I'm supposed to go see him in the summer as well but in July. I looked up "my boyfriend is ignoring me" to see if I can get some help or advice and I found this... kind of shocked me because our stories are similar, anyway I don't really have advice just seeing if you could help me out in anyway ? :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My ex boyfriend broke up with and is now ignoring me.. But I want him back. [ 17 Answers ]

Hey so my ex dumped me exactly one week ago. We were texting and talking about college and such, and he said he might be going to a college out of state at the end of the semester. I was PMSing and in a bad mood, so I said, "that puts a timeline on things then." (I'm just going to put our entire...

Why is my boyfriend ignoring me? I don't understand why.. [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend seemed to have a perfect relationship, he'd always send me these sweet messages on how much he was glad to have me and how much he missed me and loved me, and hed always call me, and I felt so loved and everything felt so perfect, but ever since he came to see me Friday night,...

Why is my boyfriend ignoring me [ 2 Answers ]

Now I am 21 yrs old girl. I happened to meet my school junior, a guy in a social networking site in holidays, and started to do friendship with him. After a few days he was little attracted to me and proposed one fine day. I was impressed by the way he was and accepted and after that he was so...

Reasons my boyfriend is ignoring me. [ 6 Answers ]

A few days ago my boyfriend stopped replying to my texts and didn't answer my calls. He also blocked me from his myspace and said his ex did it because she has his info. But if it was his ex, wouldn't he have unblocked me? I'm starting to become suspicious of many things as to why he's ignoring...

Why is boyfriend is ignoring me? I'm so confused and hurt. [ 8 Answers ]

First off, we are both in our mid-late 20's. We have been dating for 6 months when I caught him in a little lie this past weekend. He supposedly went out of town for work (last wed through sun). We spoke everyday he was gone. He sent me a pic of him in his hotel room- I noticed it looked like...

View more questions Search