Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    isaiahpchelp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2011, 09:03 PM
    Why can't I download anything to my laptop?
    I cannot download a thing. No matter how big or small the file or program or whatever it is, I cannot download it. No error message no nothing. It would either stop at 3% or just not download at all. I can't even dowload an update on Windows Update. I just bought this Asus laptop 2 weeks ago. It came with Trend Micro antivirus and I scanned my computer and it has 0 spyware or viruses. I've used 3 registry cleaners so I know the problem isn't my Temporary files or anything. Is my best choice to restore my computer to 2 weeks ago when I didn't have this problem? Is there another solution or explanation as to why this is happening so early? Please help. My antivirus program will run out soon and my laptop will be defenseless =(.

Asus K53E-BBR4
    Browsers: Google Chrome, Internet Explorer (downloaded before problem began)
    4 GB RAM
    7.56 Virtual Memory
    3.78 Physical Memory
    System Type: x64-based PC (bits?)
    Demonicdan Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Dec 12, 2011, 05:09 AM
    What is your total hard drive space and how much has been taken up...
    mandrea09 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2012, 07:18 PM
    The hard drive may be out of space, also check to see where it is downloading to each time. You can also try running it instead of choosing save option, and see if it saves to your temp folder and you are able to run it from there. If it allows you to do that, then it's a problem with where you are trying to save it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In my laptop why download is not successful? [ 2 Answers ]

In my laptop the download is not happening what I do?

Free antivirus download for laptop [ 2 Answers ]

I want a free antivirus software for my laptop because I'm feeling that my laptop contains viruses comes from my internet. Can you help me find a free download? Thanks!

View more questions Search