Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amanda2608 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2011, 08:36 PM
    How do I find the history on my house?
    There has been a 10 year old girl that I have been seeing and she always appears to me in the same place in my house. She never has said anything until recently. I went up to my attic to check a leak and she faintly called out 'help me' and I saw bloody hand prints on the beams. Well needless to say my husband thinks I am just seeing things but when I am upset or start talking about her she appears.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Dec 12, 2011, 06:53 PM
    Something may have happened in the home, yes. It's not so much the death but the activity that will allow a spirit to remain. It is not a human spirit... most likely it is the spirit of what CAUSED the tragedy. Human spirits do not remain on earth after death. Demonic spirits love to inhabit places where death, tragedy or vice were common place. They will continue to replay the event. If something did indeed happen to a young girl there, there is nothing you can do about it. You need to have this spirit removed before it gains a foothold in your life.
    amanda2608 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2011, 09:17 AM
    So how do I get rid of it?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Dec 14, 2011, 04:02 PM
    You need to contact a ministry that has a firm biblical foundation in what to do in this situation. It can be removed, but needs to be done by a spiritually mature individual. Don't be afraid to call around and ask. If a church doesn't seem interested or understanding... you don't want their help, they probably wouldn't know what to do anyway. Ask around, they are out there. Most full gospel denominations should be pretty understanding in this situation. Let me know if there is anything further I can do for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you find the history of your house [ 4 Answers ]

I am 13 so I can't get much help from the court

Does anyone know how to find a free history of your house? [ 1 Answers ]

I live in a 122 year old home and have had a few strange occurrences , my 11 year old has even said he has seen a woman in a dress. I can't find anything on the internet, but if someone could tell me of any sites that offer free information I really would appreciate it.

View more questions Search