Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amyannr Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Dec 11, 2011, 03:14 PM
    My piercings dry, help!
    My belly piercings gotten really dry lately, what can I do to stop this? I've only had it for about a week
    bamfdoll Posts: 46, Reputation: 2

Jan 7, 2012, 01:36 AM
    Try an ointment like Bacitracin; my tattooist recommends this for keeping ink hydrated. Avoid Neosporin--many people are allergic to it's main ingredients. Apply it above and below the piercing, then move the ring a bit to get it inside the pierce proper. If you're still having problems, contact your piercing artist! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Maytag Dryer does not dry in Auto Dry mode [ 23 Answers ]

My Maytag dryer works well in the Timed Dry mode but in the Auto Dry mode it runs forever and does not dry well. In the Timed Dry mode it produces plenty of heat and works fine. What is happening in the Auto Dry mode that does not make the heat properly get to a level that allows the clothes to...

Kenmore finishes the 'timed dry' cycle then moves to the 'air dry' cycle [ 0 Answers ]

Kenmore dryer keeps running through all timer cycles. You have to leave door open or pull the plug to stop it. Is this a major repair or part cost? Kenmore finishes the 'timed dry' cycle then moves to the 'air dry' cycle. What gives? -David

Are piercings OK? [ 8 Answers ]

I just received my certificate to become a sub... In my class our instructors said any tattoos are allowed (which to me is crazy) but what about piercing?? ... I know of 2 TAs that have nose studs... ... I have a tiny diamond nose stud and a diamond monroe that is flush with my skin... I don't...

View more questions Search