Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MissKlaineLover Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2011, 01:14 PM
    Foster Family
    Hi. I was living with a family. There I had a foster brother, who did not live at home. I am 17, and there fore able to enter into any relationship legally. I think I have developed feelings for him, that are not meant for a "brother". Is this wrong?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 11, 2011, 01:27 PM
    No, you aren't related, and weren't brought up together.
    But where is this? Age 17 in many places is still a minor child and a man can be charged with statutory rape if there is sex between you. I'm not sure what you mean by 'relationship' but please wait until you are 18 for intimacy.

Dec 11, 2011, 01:44 PM
    I am from the UK, When I say relationship, I just mean "BF GF" type thing. Plus, I ain't ready for a sexual relationship anyway.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 11, 2011, 02:09 PM
    As long as the foster parents you are living with do not care. At 17 while "free" you also are under their care.

Dec 11, 2011, 07:20 PM
    I'm not actually living with them anymore. I moved out in May xx
    the_lil_helper Posts: 8, Reputation: -1

Dec 11, 2011, 07:51 PM
    I think u should wait and if u still have feelings for him then give it a try but hopefully you guys r still close after

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to stay with your foster family [ 5 Answers ]

I am a 15 years old and live in virginia. I have been placed in several foster home. My mother is a repeat offender. Twice she was charged with selling drugs. She will be released in a month. I was told by social services that I cannot live with my foster parents. They treat me and my 6 year old...

I want to find a foster child that used to live with my family. [ 1 Answers ]

I want to find a foster child that use to live with my family. How do I do that?

Family and foster care [ 2 Answers ]

I had a boy 5 months later he was abducted by his dad ,I reported but no where to get him ,I later left to Europe and I wrote in my permit stay that I heave no child ,this year he has died and child returned to my mum,how will I convince the government that he is my son? And did I do wrong to writ...

Hi I'm trying to find a foster family [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a foster family for my friend that was in there care when she was a child... she does not know there name or what agency she went through... the only information I was provided with was her name and birthdate... my friend is not in the best of health and doesn't have much longer...

I was in foster care and I want to find my real family [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know how I can find my real mother? I know that she has gotten remarried since I was put into care so now I don't know what or how to find her

View more questions Search