Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hello1996 Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Dec 11, 2011, 11:48 AM
    Do I have mental problems ?
    I think I have anxiety. All my friends and mom say its in my head. I randomly get twitches at night. I cry at random times. I can't do that exercise when you close your eyes and take breath cause all I do is cry , and I don't know why... It scares me... I always think about bad situations. If my mom isn't home 1 minute after she says she'll be here , I ammediately think : She is dead, she got raped and killed. I do not like these thoughts :'(
    I don't know how to stop this or if it is anxiety or not... HELP :'(
    luluu Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Dec 11, 2011, 12:17 PM
    You poor thing! You do not say how old you are but anxiety can affect anyone at any age. I suffer from it myself and though I mange to deal with it without medication of any kind, it sounds as if your situation is a lot more accute and I'd advise you to speak to your doctor. They will probably get you someone to talk to like a councillor and if this doesn't help, look at some treatment options.. dont sufer through this alone or think that it will just go away, it won't. Get some help and don't be embarrassed or think you are 'mental', it's a lot more common than you realise.xx
    Hello1996 Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Dec 11, 2011, 12:24 PM
    I'm only 14...

Dec 12, 2011, 04:57 AM
    You are too young to be dealing with this on your own,bless you... talk to your doctor,ask your mum to come with you if it feels more comfortable that way.x

Dec 13, 2011, 01:04 PM
    Hi there.. have you managaed to talk to anyone yet? I just want you to know there are people out there who suffer as you do with this and I understand how debilitating it can be. Don't let it destroy your youth and fun honey... the right help can make such a difference!xx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

People with mental health problems- reaction towards others [ 15 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I have a friend who was depressed about a year ago. She didn't take any medication, but spent a lot of time at the psychologist and with me. I was the only one of her friends who knew what was going on, me and her mum. I spend all last summer being there. Holding her in my arms...

Mental health [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend saids he has a chemical imbalance of dopamine this makes him anxious and moody and sometimes, downright rude he said he has no control over this can you please advise!!

Why Celebs admit addiction problems, rather than mental illnesses that may be root? [ 3 Answers ]

Why is one user applying this quote in mental and emotional health responses? (below in green)Are people not here to "waste their words on emotions? Knowing from experience, using action when I was depressed ended up with me hitting a tree, and in a full body cast being told I would be paralyzed...

Does this mean I have mental problems? [ 22 Answers ]

Hi my name is caroline I have a real problem I just don't know but since I was little girl I have like another person inside of me look let me explain to you so you don't think I'm a freek, look I fell like I have more than one personlity when I talk to myself meaning thinking ifeel like...

View more questions Search