Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shortz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2011, 09:40 AM
    As I stated in my summary we have a low flow valve on our toilet the only way we can get the tank to fill is to turn off the main valve then turn it back on to get it to flush

It's called hydro flush on Amazon if that helps
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Dec 11, 2011, 09:58 AM
    What is the psi in the home, is it different on the toilet fill line? Thanks for the update but I don't think the name of the fill valve will help much at this point.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Outside Main shut off valve not stopping water flow [ 1 Answers ]

We have a handle-type shut off in the ground (dug out hole with cover over it) outside our barn. Even when fully shut off water is dribbling out of the interior faucet. Handle is on PVC pipe. Is there a gasket or something in there or does the entire thing have to be replaced?

I'd like to install a ball valve on main water line will a "Viperlok" valve work? [ 1 Answers ]

I know sweat soldering a ball valve is best, but will a "push-ft" compression "Viperlok" brand ball valve work?---My pipes are old copper, and have a few minor scratches and pits---I also noticed a seam running down one side of pipe. This water line runs out into garden, but valve is in the house....

Can't turn off cpvc main shut-off valve. Help! [ 1 Answers ]

We have a 3/4 cpvc main shut-off valve I can only turn 90% off. Is there any trick how to turn all the way off.

Low water pressure after turing main valve back on [ 1 Answers ]

I needed to turn the main water valve to the house off for a plumbing repair. Made the repair, turned the main valve back on and there is very little water pressure throughout the house. How do I restore the water back to the original water pressure?

Changed valve on Hotwater tank leads to low flow [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 40 Gallon Natural GAZ "GIANT" hot water tank. The Cold water in valve was leaking so I changed the piece. I made sure that the everything was clear and clean and that the valve was a BI-Directional flow. The tubes are PEC and I crimped the O-rings into place and they are a GO. ...

View more questions Search