Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kwest Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2011, 08:53 AM
    Over toned my blonde hair too ashy- can I use a more yellow toner to get it brighter?
    I had very yellowy highlights, and so I used a violet toner to make them more ash. I left it on too long I guess (6mins) and now my hair is a bit dull. Can I use another toner now to get it back a little more blonde?

Check out some similar questions!

Toner. Yellow/orange hair [ 3 Answers ]

Recently I dyed my hair red(from blonde) It turned out a really pretty color, but the red ended up only staying in the roots, and the rest turned a light brown color. So... I decided to go back blonde. I used a bleach, and put it on my roots for about half hour, then sprad the bleach out to the...

I have dyed my hair blonde but there is a yellow undertone how do I get rid of that? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi there I have dyed my hair blonde and it is a little yellow toned, how do I get a more natural tone of blonde to my hair?I don't mind the colour I just wany it abit more evenly toned and get rid of the yellow tones.I would like to go lighter is that possible?

How do I tone my yellow roots to match ash blonde hair [ 1 Answers ]

For the past few months I have been washing my hair with purple shampoo in order to turn my golden blonde hair ash, I have just had my colour done and instead of having black roots I now have bright yellow roots that don't match the rest of my ash hair!! Should I just keep applying the purple...

I have blonde hair and wanted to go lighter but it went yellow/orange what can I do? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have blonde hair but wanted to go lighter so I put a dye on it but it went yellow/orange what can I do?

Hair disaster - need to rectify yellow blonde [ 4 Answers ]

I wanted to lighten up my hair for my wedding this coming Saturday, I had lightbrown with a few highlights in already but my natural hair is proabaly 50%grey now underneath, I went to a hairdresser yesterday and she used bleach and I came out looking more yellow blond with bits of dark still...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.