Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bandya Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2011, 03:07 AM
    For how long is an mri picture valid in case of lumbo-sacral spine?
    Mri taken on 1st November 2011.do I have to take a fresh one if I decide to approach a spine surgeon aftere waiting this long?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 11, 2011, 05:46 AM
    It will be at the discretion of the doctor and what he or she feels may have changed or not in the time since it was taken, probably after talking with you, examining you, and reviewing the MRI.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I was involed in a misdamor case in 2009 and I was fingerprinted and my picture was t [ 2 Answers ]

I was involed in a misdamor case in 2009 and I was fingerprinted and my picture was taking as well. I called the court that I went to for the case and they told me that it was on my record under Non convicted and supervised also that it went through successively. I recently got a job at a daycare...

MRI for sacral dimple [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 6month old daughter who was born with something called a Sacral Dimple. She has already had a ultrasound, but now her doctor has her scheduled for a MRI. I am very worried and honastly panicing about this. Is it dangerous for her to be having a MRI at her age? What happens when she gets...

Is my lease still valid and for how long? [ 3 Answers ]

My family and I just moved into a townhome in Virginia in August of 2006. We signed a two year lease. On December 2, our landlord informed us that he was going to sell the home because he could not afford to keep it anymore and that we needed to start looking for an alternate location to live. We...

View more questions Search