Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kgheroes Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2011, 12:54 AM
    I am looking for a girl named Laura Gulley, approx age 50
    I am looking for a past love, her name is Laura Gulley. In 1985 she lived in Aloha, OR. My name is Kelly and loved her and cherished her I was sure she felt same way but mysteriously she said she could no longer see me. I desperately tried to find out why and what happened but she would offer no explanation! We were about 25 at time, it has bothered me for twenty-six years and now before I die I must talk to her and find out the reason. Thank you, Kelly
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 12, 2011, 11:35 AM
    I am just curious what's going on with your life that you have not been able to gain closure for yourself? I mean this must be important to you, since you are seeking an intrusion into someone else's life for such a reason.

Are you dying now? Try Facebook, or Classmates.com.
    kgheroes Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2011, 11:37 PM
    I am trying to get the answer to a question, i hardly call that intrusive, it is not like i did anything to her to be angry,i have to know why? Only for peace of mind and final closure
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 16, 2011, 11:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kgheroes View Post
    I AM TRYING TO GET THE ANSWER TO A QUESTION, I HARDLY CALL THAT INTRUSIVE, IT IS NOT LIKE I DID ANYTHING TO HER TO BE ANGRY,I HAVE TO KNOW WHY? ONLY FOR PEACE OF MIND AND FINAL CLOSURE

Typing in caps is the same as shouting, and there is no need to shout.

Your idea of trying to gt an answer. That might very well be her idea of intruding. Presumably she could find you if she wanted to.

Did she marry and, if so, what is her married name?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 16, 2011, 12:15 PM
    The issue is , most likely after 25 years it will be hard if not impossible. Was this her maiden name or had she been married before. Did she have any brothers ? Where did she go to high school, have you checked some of the high school reunion sites under her old high school.

Also most likely she has been married, and may have had other children since then. She new husband may not think highly of your trying to find and talk to her.

Next she does not owe you any reason and normally when couples break up, one or the other never knows the real reason

If you have let this fester on your life and worry you for 25 years I would say that there are more issues in your life.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 16, 2011, 12:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kgheroes View Post
    I AM TRYING TO GET THE ANSWER TO A QUESTION, I HARDLY CALL THAT INTRUSIVE, IT IS NOT LIKE I DID ANYTHING TO HER TO BE ANGRY,I HAVE TO KNOW WHY? ONLY FOR PEACE OF MIND AND FINAL CLOSURE
    Acceptance is closure my friend. What if she dumped you because her feelings just changed for you? Why has this bothered your peace of mind after 25 years or so?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Book about a girl left on island with a dog named Amaroq? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a book I read when I was a kid. It's about a girl who get's left behind on her island when the rest of her family leaves. She wanted to stay with her brother, but he ends up dying and she's alone. She befriends a dog who she names Amaroq. People come to the island but she hides from...

90's show with a girl named melody jumping on a piano? [ 2 Answers ]

I can't remember the name of this show. A girl named melody, wearing baggy tie dye clothes jumping on a piano and the beginning. I think she was trying to find where the music came from. Then they sang nick nack paddy wack... im going crazy trying to remember this!

Movie with girl named Cat who keeps a knife in her teddy bear [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name of a movie I remember watching about 20 years ago. The story line was about a young girl and her brother who are adopted by a couple and the girl named "Cat" starts hurting her brother and killing birds and such. She keeps a steak knife in the foot of her teddy bear....

Finding the title of a book about a warrior girl named Kira [ 1 Answers ]

- in the previous book, I'm assuming there had been a huge battle, & that the main character lost her memory. -the main characters name is kira. -now , wheres the book starts is that kira is working in some sort of mine, & I don't think she remembers who she really is. -she starts receiving...

View more questions Search