Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joefranz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2011, 08:00 PM
    Nook 1st edition
    How can I install games on my nook ?
    JKnowles Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2011, 09:42 PM
    Download the apk with your browser, then click on the notification in the bottom left, and install with package installer when it'd downloaded.

Get go launcher apk here:

http://golauncher.goforandroid.com/

Summary, download Go Launcher apk and install using Package Installer. Get a File management program, then go to town.

Not all games and programs work, it's a pretty random thing as far as I last checked.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nook color [ 1 Answers ]

I got a nook color for xmas. I select the wireless network that I want to connect on, and tap CONNECT. Then I get a message, that says... The network password you typed is not correct. Please try again. The problem is , I never typed a password because there is no where to type it. And I can...

Nook or Kindle or smart phone [ 7 Answers ]

I'm trying to figure out what I want, but am not technologically savvy. I would like something along the lines of the IPad, but that's out of my price range. Both the Nook Color and the Kindle Fire are IN my price range. I don't have a smart phone, but wonder if that would be better for me or if...

How to get keyboard in Nook Color. [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get the keyboard on Nook color? I want to use it to register my Nook and purchase books.

Violation of probation 1st time with 1st drug charge offense [ 12 Answers ]

OK so here is the situation: 2 years ago this December a friend of mine was arrested for possession of cocaine with intent to sell, possession of marijauna, and possession of paraphonalia. He served 1 night in jail and was released on bond. When he went to court he was able to drop the charges down...

1st offense, 1st degree theft [ 1 Answers ]

I have been my worst enemy. I thought I could believe what was told me and talk to the police and everything would be taken care of. My employer went into the hospital, his daughter in law spoke with me, stateing that my employer was dying, this of course upset me and I assumed from the...

View more questions Search