Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eL_ch3fe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2011, 03:30 PM
    Do I have any haunted history in my house?
    I hear people whispering in my house and I see things misplaced and things that @eren't in my house, in my house... I hear droping of items, dorrs opening and sounds like someone walking up my stairs. And all this happens when I'm home alone.. I need to know if there's a ghost in my house
    commitment Posts: 65, Reputation: 4

Dec 10, 2011, 03:33 PM
    By the way you explain things, I feel there could be, get it checked out maybe a priest or something... goodluck
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Dec 12, 2011, 06:45 PM
    I agree with commitment. I'm very skeptical about having ghost hunters involved because they will usually point you in a direction very closely related to occult activities, which can always make the problem worse.

If you're uncomfortable in the home, contact a local ministry. Having the home blessed isn't necessarily the answer... but having someone from the church check it out is always step in the right direction.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is our house haunted [ 2 Answers ]

Is my house haunted we moved in a year and a half ago. When me and my husband went for a shower we would get the feeling that someone was waching us. It would happen every time. It still happens but not as much.But now it seems to be getting worse. Our oldest son when he gos up the stairs he looks...

History and or haunted history records on a residential home [ 4 Answers ]

Would like to get free information re: a homes history or haunted history by researching prior tenants or owners to a property located in Vacaville, California. Address: 125 Andover Drive Vacaville CA 95687 curious as to anyone having information on suicide death at this residence. Please help.

History of a may or may not be haunted home [ 2 Answers ]

I am curious to know if the home my sibling just moved out of is possessed by negative energy? Somehow some people we know including close friends and family feel the terrible energy and would not even step foot in the home after . Very curious to know what is the history of address: 125...

Is my house haunted? Tell me [ 2 Answers ]

Every time I am alone I feel like there is someone watching me and sometimes feel cold brezze go by me when the heat is on.I sometimes hear voices, my grandma and uncle died.I sometimes see white things moving in the night when all the lights are off, I think my cat senes because her eyes get real...

View more questions Search