Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    frh_us Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2011, 03:19 PM
    Battery felon pleaded guilty - what is job prospects with master degree with past sof
    Battery felon pleaded guilty - what is job prospects with master degree with past sof
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Dec 10, 2011, 03:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by frh_us View Post
    What is a "battery felon"?

And "sof":
    • suspicion of felony?
    • Soldier of fortune?
    • Suspension of fees?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 10, 2011, 03:45 PM
    Hello f:

These days, job prospects for felons aren't good - even educated ones.

Having said that, if you have an indispensable talent, you'll get hired.

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 10, 2011, 06:06 PM
    I will assume you are a felon ( means you were charged with battery at felony) which means it was more serious than a misdemeanor assault. For some this would show you as a more dangerous person. Not a good charge to have on you.

Next economy is bad now, people with no record and Master degrees are working at McDonalds cooking hamburgers.

First any job that requires a license such as real estate or insurance is about out. Any jobs in the medical field are out.

What type of degree and what other jobs have you done in the past.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a clean record, but pleaded guilty to theft in court. Is the army a choice? [ 4 Answers ]

I want to join the army but when I was a naïve young stupid 16 year old kid I got arrested because I stole 20 bucks from a kid and got in a fight at the beach with him and his friends, I had to go to court my lawyer told me to plea guilty which I did and received no punishment and my record stayed...

I pleaded guilty to a 484 I am on a diversion is it a conviction [ 5 Answers ]

I pleaded guilty to a 484 I am on a diversion once I complete the program it will be dismissed and reduce to an infraction so as of right now do I have a conviction.

What job restrictions will a 4th degree felon( unlawful sexual conduct) have? [ 1 Answers ]

I took a plea bargain for a 4th degree felony unlawful sexual conduct 7 years ago and I am taking college classes. I either want to be a c.p.a. or an accountant or business major. I know there are jobs I can't have but I need to know if these fields will be restricted from me.

Can indian master degree eligible to apply for H1 master degree quota? [ 4 Answers ]

HI I have a master degree(2 year) in computer science engineering from an Indian university. Would I be able to apply for H1 visa under h1 master degree quota?? Or would I be able to apply under both general and master degree quota? Help me out guys.. Thanks,

View more questions Search