Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mammababy4 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2011, 11:36 AM
    Ask a doctor online for free?
    I need some advice quick :( a few months ago a extra piece of skin gre near my clitoris.it looked like a skin tag so I assumed that's what it was.today I noticed it was very sore and itchy so I had a look.its now the size of a pea and filled with blood.I'm so worried.I'm also 7 weeks pregnant and know all the crying and panicking I've been doing today isn't helping peanut at all.please tell me I'm being a hypocondriact and I've nothing to worry about :(
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 10, 2011, 11:40 AM
    If you are so worried that you have been panicking and crying all day you need to see a Doctor or, minimally, CALL a Doctor.

It could be just about anything - have it checked out.
    dezzie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2012, 06:36 AM
    Is it normal to itch down there after your got fingered? Please I just won't to make sure its not something bad and I can't go to the Doctors.
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2012, 06:58 AM
    If the area is irritated or has abrasions, yes, it's normal. Was your partner rough?

If you are going to engage in sex play you need to be able to visit your Physician - there is a danger of infection, pregnancy, irritation.
    texasaaa Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Jul 9, 2012, 03:07 PM
    Viral Warts, go to doc. You have to protect your baby.
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2012, 03:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by texasaaa View Post
    Please post your source AND why you think the person who asked this has a baby - I'm not reading that.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 9, 2012, 05:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by texasaaa View Post
    Texas, the person that asked about itching and irritation is not the original poster, she piggybacked her question on this thread instead of starting a new thread. She is not pregnant, the original poster is.

Also, we do not diagnose on this site, simply because it's not possible to do so, even by a doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Free Ask a Obgyn Doctor Online? [ 6 Answers ]

Beginning of the year I got pregnant and I used clomid. My baby was born do to shortness to the cervix about 24 weeks. Last month I tried to get pregnant without using clomid but no luck. I am on my fifth day of the period. My question is I have a small polyp can I use clomid.

Ask a doctor online free if I'm pregnant? [ 5 Answers ]

I have taken 2 pregnancy tests they have came out negative, but I still have the feeling that I am pregnant, I throw up, always tired, urinate every hour on the hour, fatigue, have a hard feeling on the stomach. I don't know if I'm pregnant or not?

Ask the doctor online free [ 3 Answers ]

I had a hysterectomy & pelvic floor repair done 9 years ago. Few months ago, I found that I had stained my clothes. Blood, urine, USG & pelvic examination were all clear, with no signs of any lesion or wound. After that, I had 2 more episodes of bleeding... more spotting than bleeding. Then there...

Free online gyn doctor [ 1 Answers ]

I recently came off the depo shot , now I have been spotting with an odor; But I only see the vaginal bleeding is only when I use the restroom or during intercourse an also followed along with cramping in my abdomen.

View more questions Search