Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dvcrss77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2011, 11:31 AM
    Double sink disposal and dishwasher with under cabinet vent diagram
    I need to see a diagram. The double sink has a small bowl and a large bowl. Small bowl is where home owner wants disposal, its on the left. Large bowl is on the right . Dishwasher also is on the right. I would like to know how to run the in line vent and where to place it in the chain of fittings and such.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Dec 10, 2011, 11:47 AM
    Possibly you have used some incorrect terms her " line vent and where to place it in the chain of fittings and such." Not a vent but maybe you are asking abouth the dishwasher drain hose and high loop or air gap. Old plumber show how to Install a dishwasher drain under your sink. - YouTube
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Dec 10, 2011, 03:53 PM
    The vent is already in place so what are you asking? I get then feeling that you're uneasy about the DW being on the right side and the disposal being on the left side. Are you asking how to connect the DW drain or what's the hookup coming out of the wall. Let me know, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Picture diagram of double sink plumbing with garbage disposal [ 11 Answers ]

I would like a picture diagram of an efficient twin sink basin and garbage disposal. My garbage disposal seems to backup with an average load. I have two traps joined to wall drain.

Dishwasher n double sink with garbage disposal [ 6 Answers ]

Sink fills with water from side with no disposal to the other side. Took pipes apart n both sides drain. Connected pieces n parts back together and the water does not drain. My dishwasher is backed up as well. Any suggestions?

I clogged up a double sink with disposal and dishwasher [ 34 Answers ]

When I run the disposal, water spurts into the other sink. I think I put too much food down the disposal. I was making soup, and threw the greens from the leeks down the disposal. http://lh3.ggpht.com/_YJrb8S_jSnk/ShsO8sCJ--I/AAAAAAAAAXM/bSvU9gGxQ8c/s800/IMG_0235.JPG I have already tried:...

New double sink, disposal, dishwasher - old drain pipe location too high? [ 8 Answers ]

This seems like the place to go! I've spent hours reading the posts but can't quite seem to find my exact situation. We are completely remodeling our kitchen and just installed the new double bowl cast iron sink, garbage disposal and dishwasher. All of the information we've been reading, including...

Double kitchen sink w/garbage disposal and dishwasher [ 4 Answers ]

Installed new counter and sink several years ago. Problem is that when I put the stopper in one side and fill with water the garbage disposal side drains VERY slow. The never was an air gap installed. It drains into the garbage disposal.. no problem there. The sink is deeper than the old one....

View more questions Search