Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    immaculateclean Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2011, 03:23 AM
    Janitorial Cleaning Price per Sq. Ft.
    I have a small commercial cleaning service in Cleveland , oh. I have done tons of research but still cannot find a good range in price per sq. Ft. To refer to. If someone can help with a min and max price for general cleaning in sq. Ft. it would help a lot. Thanks
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Dec 10, 2011, 09:22 AM
    I know that you have heard this before however pricing varies a lot per area for many reasons; competition, economy, type of client (general business, medical, retail, warehouse, etc), size of the job (cleanable sq ft), etc. And pricing is always your decision in the end.

In general, (and this is from my experience in the Chicago market for twenty + years), $0.11 (large sq ft; 200,00 or more), $0.15 to $0.165 (medium sq ft: 20,000 up) and $0.175 to $0.20 ( large medical/clean rooms/surgical)

This business is tough and very competitive but if you keep your nose to the 'stone' it can be very good to you as it has been to me.

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Janitorial tender commercial cleaning in because [ 1 Answers ]

How I find the janitorial tender in private sector

Janitorial cleaning. [ 2 Answers ]

Stringer, Have you cleaned or are you currently cleaning any movie Theatres. I have a few questions for you about them. Sorry I have not been in contact for a while I have been fairly busy. Hope things are going well for you.

Janitorial Cleaning [ 4 Answers ]

What is the best way to bid on cleaning jobs for offices/buildings. No home cleaning just basic cleaning of businesses?

New Contracts for Janitorial Cleaning in New York [ 9 Answers ]

Please enlighten me as how to acquire cleaning contracts in new york:rolleyes: Ive been in the cleaning business for about three years in Florida unfortunately my mom was diagnosed with terminal brain cancer and I've had to care for her in ny I want to restart ny business here and need help on...

Janitorial cleaning bids [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get cleaning bids

View more questions Search