Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babyboo3 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2011, 02:51 AM
    Need to be a singer
    Hi I am 13 and I am so sad because I doint like staying at home and doig nothing I g in my room and turn on my radio and singing. I need to be a famous singer please please please help me !
    babyboo3 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2011, 03:09 AM
    Plzplzplz help me
    I am listing to demi lavoto and I love her music. I want to be like her and I don't know how to so I need your answers . So please please please help me and also I'm 13 and want to be a FAMOUS singer and also I go in my room and turn on my radio and I sing to the music so give me advice please please please please please !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a Singer Sewing Machine "singer merritt 4525" us a free motion foot [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I saw one that's cleaver and free-motion sewing machine foot being use. My sewing machine is a singer merrit 4525. Can I use a free-motion foot on it? Also, Does anyone know a place online to get or lookat a free manual for that model? Thank for the help, Kathy Hamann

Could I become a singer? [ 1 Answers ]

I want to become a famous singer. I always get told that I'm an amazing singer my mom and my sister says your amazing. My friends asked me at school if I would sing for them and I sang the climb they said I sounded just like miley cyrus and that I was awesome! {e-mail removed}

How to become a singer at 13? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm tweleve turning thirteen and I have these auditions with this guy for a chraistain singer and I'm really struggleing to write a song cause I'm just blocked I want to impress him so I was woundering if you can throw some sentences out there and maybe I can put them together

Who is the singer [ 2 Answers ]

1. Walk A Different Walk 2. To Be 3. Somebody Loves You

View more questions Search