Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lewerkec Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2011, 10:50 PM
    14 month daughter
    Got her 1st flu shot today. Her temp is up to 101. I've given tylenol less than 4hrs ago. Other options to try? She shivers if I try cooling her
    Mommi Posts: 42, Reputation: 9

Dec 12, 2011, 07:45 PM
    Try alternating with Motrin. The body processes it differently so it won't harm her. If you can't get her temp down with alternating Tylenol and Motrin you should probably take her to the doc in the morning. Unless it hits 103 the ER won't be able to do much for you, and you'll both be more comfortable sitting at home than in their waiting room.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who is the father of my 2-month-old daughter? [ 3 Answers ]

I need help trying to figure out who is the father of my 2month old daughter. I can't remember the exact date of when I had my period. But hopefully the info. That I provide can help some in helping me figure this out. He claims the last day him and I had sex was Nov. 24th. Well in Dec. I...

Custody of my 17 month old Daughter [ 1 Answers ]

I lived with a guy for 18 months and we got pregnant he stayed with me until she was 3 month old I am in SC he went back to MISS he pays no money but calls 24/7 cussing me and my family out he is not on the birth until but she does have his last name. Do I have soul custody of her or can he come...

What can I feed my 9 month old daughter? [ 4 Answers ]

I was wondering if I can give my 9 month old regular vitamin d milk instead of formula?

Single mother wanting to take 10 month old daughter out of state for a month [ 1 Answers ]

I am a single mother who has joint custody of my 10 month old daughter it is not court ordered but she has lived with me only since she was born her dad pays child support and sees her for a few hours once a week, so I pretty much have full custody just not through the courts. I would like my...

View more questions Search