Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BelizeanBeauty Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2011, 10:39 PM
    Skin lightening and evening complexion, help please?
    I am new to this site and I would like to introduce myself first before I go into detail about what goals I would like to achieve for my skin. My name is Lea and I am 18 as now going on 19 next yr in March. :) I am here to ask questions about which products to use and what not to use and also what to do and what not to do.

I have a medium brown complexion with uneven skin tones and a few other minor skin issues.
    -Dark circles under the eyes.
    -Darks spots on chest, arms, thighs, back and lower back.
    -Acne scars on the cheeks.
    -Slight darkness on the knees, elbows, stomach,legs, thighs, and butt area.

I want to start next year and I do not want to lighten my skin drastically. I would at least expect to see changes within a few months.

Here is a chart of different shades of browns. I made it pretty self explanatory.

I would like to achieve to be Sanaa Lathan or Ciara's skin complexion.

http://www.fanpix.net/picture-gallery/sanaa-lathan-picture-13854301.htm

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/sites/default/files/2011/02/ciara_2011_a_p.jpg

It would be great to be informed about skin lightening and tips about what to do and what not to do, what to use and what not to use when lightening and evening the complexion.

Any questions? :) Feel free to ask.
    trolllove Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2011, 10:28 PM
    Well it would be very hard for you to try and lighten your complection that far what I would suggest to you is to use a bleaching cream but some of them are dangerous, or you could get a facial peel which not many people have complained about.

Dark skin and light skin are equally beautiful!
    leolady101 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2012, 08:36 AM
    Hi there! I would try a kojic acid soap (papaya soap too) and a lightening cream with licorice or gluthutione (I spelled that wrong) or HQ it can be dangerous but it works I heard. Goodluck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Evening out vs lightening [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I'm often hearing about lightening, but isn't it a way to just even out your complexion and keep it that way instead of going up to the ligthening process :confused: We (black people) are now leaving in areas that years and years before we were not, therfore the body has to adapt, and I...

Bio claire skin lightening cream crème how lond does it take to lightening your skin [ 1 Answers ]

Bio claire crème how long does it take to lightening your skin where in jamaica can I get it to buy

Evening out skin [ 1 Answers ]

I have a slight hole, well I took off a couple layers of skin with tweezers on my forehead because of a pimple. Now, the "hole" is still there and I want to even out my skin. How can I fix this? The circularly mark is a bit red too.

Regarding skin complexion and lips [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm worrying about my complexion. My hands are in white colour compared to my face. I want to make my face as fair as possible. I would like to see my lips in pink. What can you suggest me? I'll be very thankful to you if you suggest me any creams for these two. Thanks, Kalpana

View more questions Search