Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tdtemp Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2011, 04:11 PM
    How do we set the temperature differential on the Maple Chase 0960 Saverstat
    We would like to adjust the temperature differential on the Saverstat 0960 thermostat. It is either too hot or too cold.

Check out some similar questions!

Temperature differential [ 1 Answers ]

Have a Goodman heat pump about 3 years old. Currently have thermostat set on 72 but will not pull inside temp down below 78. From what I have read, there are no reset buttons on these units. Do have 2 circuit breaker boxes outside at unit. Any suggestions??

I have a maple chase thermostat, I want to know in what number I ha to set up to [ 0 Answers ]

I set up the thermostat on 75 and on heat, and automatic, but I don't see it gave a enough warm, what can I do Thanks

How to set the time on a maple chase thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I I have a maple chase thermostat. I need to know how to set the time . At the moment I have it set at 75 F .but when the temp reaches this number the unit does not shut off and the temp keeps dropping can you help me?

Maple Chase Thermostat #0960 [ 3 Answers ]

Good Morning... On this freezing day we note that our Maple Chase Thermostat sometimes fails to come on by itself! Do you think I should change the battery? There is NO indication of Lo Batt on the device, so we are hesitant.:confused: Thanks for any help.

Residential A/C temperature differential [ 1 Answers ]

I'd like to know how low a temperature one should expect of a properly operating forced air residential A/C system measured at an air register (relatively close to the blower/evaporator unit) after the temp has stabilized at it's lowest point (10 min in this case). Also, I understand 20 deg F is...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.