Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trishaboo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2011, 12:52 PM
    Salvation Army Christmas Assistance?
    I put in an application to toys for tots a couple of weeks ago and have not heard anything back. I have been unable to contact them to see if it has been processed and if they are able to assist with the kids Christmas. How do I find out?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 9, 2011, 12:53 PM
    The Salvation Army is the only source to find out of Toys For Tots has accepted your application. No one else knows.

In the meantime have you also applied to social groups, church groups?

They are good sources.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 9, 2011, 01:50 PM
    Catholic Charities do a lot of work, as do many other religious groups. At times some radio stations do donation programs, as to other groups.

But trying to ask the group theirself is all I know you can do

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

It's the army movie, I don't know the title. In the movie 6 guys met in the army and [ 1 Answers ]

It's the army movie, I don't know the title. In the movie 6 guys met in the army and their officer name was Sergeant? And one name was Jerome and another name was Epstein or something.. I just remember the movie name has two words. The first one starts with a B and the second also starts with a B....

Christmas assistance [ 5 Answers ]

Other than the Salvation Army, where can our family apply for Christmas Help. I've used the Salvation Army before and it's difficult without transportation which makes it very unorganized and time consuming. I have a 14 year old son who is doing well in school and we live in a neighborhood where...

Purchased an item from salvation army to later find out it was stolen. [ 4 Answers ]

I live in NC and recently started selling items on eBay from thrift store purchases. About three months ago, I purchased a carpet cleaner the professional type. I posted it on eBay last week and once I did, I received an emailed from a sales manager from a corporation in WI claiming the item...

Your Top Christmas Carols & Christmas Songs [ 38 Answers ]

Ok it's that time of year when the holidays are around :) and I was just thinking what are people's top Carols or Chritmas songs that they like? Christmas songs for me would be The Pogues, Fairytale of New York ;) and my Christmas Carol would have to be Joy To The World :) ! Please feel...

View more questions Search