Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aakritiaka Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2011, 09:25 AM
    Wedding!
    Hi! I'm getting married in 3 months and I weigh 80 kgs! I need to lose at least 15 kgs in 3 months! I go to gym but I'm not regular and not even following the diet properly! Please help! Is it possible to lose 15 kgs in 3 months.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 9, 2011, 02:17 PM
    First for those in the US, she weights about 176 lbs and wants to lose about 30 lbs in 3 months.

First no it is not really possible if you do it healthy. Next if you are not going to stay on a proper diet and do your exercise on a regular basis it is not going to happen at all.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wedding Plans for court house wedding [ 3 Answers ]

Hi!my name is toya i'm about to get married next month. I only have low income. Of course we are having a court house wedding, but what else can help us out like where to get dress, where to get suite, where to get rings.as well what can we do after wards i plan to have something att my house.so i...

Would it be innopropiate to wear a wedding gown for a court room wedding? [ 5 Answers ]

Hey all I am getting married this August and we are just going to the justice of peace. I was wondering if it would be innopropiate to wear a wedding gown for a court room wedding?

My fiancŽ called off the wedding just the day before the Wedding [ 6 Answers ]

Hi! I dated my Ex-( not used to say that yet) Fiancé for about 3 years. He always had issue with making decisions( any) and commitment( something in his childhood) but he knew clearly that I wanted marriage. When I brought up the topic, he freaked out and we had a lot of arguments over it as I...

Court House Wedding or Back Yard Wedding? [ 18 Answers ]

We are on a limited budget as far as our wedding goes. We want to spend more money on the rings and honeymoon than the wedding. So, we want something intimate and special but small. So these were the two options that we were thinking: 1. A small ceremony in his parent's backyard. There...

Bi-cultural wedding/wedding tips in general [ 2 Answers ]

The couple: taiwanese, vietnamese, born and raised in America (both still very cultured, first generation) Or any other type of bi-cultural wedding. Family that can't fly here? Friends? Alcohol? Bride's family pays? Groom's family attending? Hotel?

View more questions Search