Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    firdausi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2011, 08:18 PM
    Where to buy the mini cassettes for JVC camcorder
    Where to buy mini vedio cassettes for JVC camcorder model # GR-D270U, Best buys store don't cary them, circuit city in my towm is closed down, where else to chek for it
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Dec 9, 2011, 05:23 AM
    Have you tried Amazon?

http://www.amazon.com/Mdv60Du10-Digi.../dp/B00029UAJ0

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No power to jvc television [ 5 Answers ]

I have a jvc 32' flat screen, in the a.m. It worked fine, but later in the day tried to turn it on and got no power at all to the set. Is there an in line fuse or something similar that may have blown? And to avoid the obvious, yes, it is plugged in and the outlet works fine. Thanks in advance...

Can anyone tell me how to fix my jvc ms120 camcorder? [ 1 Answers ]

My camcorder won't start up and won't cahrge. I have tried starting it up, starting it plugged to power, starting it up without battery and plugged to power, charging it for long periods. I can't go to any technicians since I live far from the city and I can't use my money on it. Nothing seems to...

Memory for camcorder- Mini card vs Micro card [ 1 Answers ]

My Canon Vixia HV30 - it is supposed to take a : Mini SDHC memory card either 4GB or 8GB Sandisk 4GB Is this the same as a Micro SDHC memory card?

Can't view photos taken with JVC camcorder. [ 4 Answers ]

I don't know if anybody can help here, but I took some photos of my kids skiing for the first time with a JVC Everio hard disk camcorder, but cannot read them. I have taken photos with it before, and it has worked, but that was on the hard drive. I have taken pictures on the insertable SD card...

View more questions Search