Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yaneli Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2011, 04:07 PM
    Is he still interested in saving our relationship?
    Me and my boyfriend have been together for about 2 years now and we have been in a rocky relationship for a long time but we love each other but now he has just stop trying to make this relationship work, yesterday he wanted to break up but I begged that we didn't and he said he does love me but that its just that were never going to get along... he says we have tried so many times in the past and that we just have to face it that were not meant to be:( I just feel so sad I mean a part of me wants to let him go because a lot of the time I'm not with him I'm so sad and I feel he does not even care anymore he says he is already used to it... he thinks I'm just dramatic so does not take it seriously anymore:(
    What do you think about our relationship? Do you think that if I change the things he doesent like about me that he will eventually be the guy that I met a 2 years ago? Or do you think there is not hope for us
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 8, 2011, 07:26 PM
    What is it that he doesn't like that makes you not get along? How old are you? Why is he not there so much? What do you do when he is not there?

Dec 9, 2011, 10:53 AM
    I'm 19 and he is 18 and I just sometimes become so possessive and overeact to any situation that I think is not going the way I want... then he gets mad at me and I regret overeacting to something we didn't have to fight about and I just start telling him come on lets not be mad and try to ask him questions like do you love me while he's mad and I know its dumb to try to fix problems like that and then he tells me something that I don't like and start to argue and argue until he gets fed up and just wants to break up... and well we live about 30 min. away and were in college so we only see each other on the weekends... and when he's not around I just am thinking in how to make up for my mistakes... this has been going on for a long time but now I really want to change and I going through that process but I feel he is just so fed up with me saying that I'm going to change and I don't so I feel he's not putting any of his part to make it work
    Expert

Dec 9, 2011, 12:13 PM
    Maybe you both can stand to think before you act or speak, and change is lip service without actions.

Somebody needs some impulse control, and a life that doesn't leave them a lot of time to think negative thought, and then act on them.

Dec 16, 2011, 10:18 AM
    I can't get over him. I feel like he is a drug to me.
    I have been in this relationship for almost 2 years and we only saw each other on the weekends so that helps a little that I don't see him at all, but I feel like when your addicted to a drug that you know at one point it will kill you and that if you keep doing it your future is horrible! But you love that feeling that it gives you for that short amount of time and you would give anything to have it and you think its so worth it although you know it will only harm you. That's exactly what I feel we have been in a rocky relationship for so long and he always breaks up with me and I beg and beg for him to come back and he does and he says that he loves for me to beg he's a complete ******* but I love it when were together and were happy I feel something as if its magic I feel so in love with him at the time but when we get mad I hate him so much what do I do I know I seem like I crazy person but I need help please someone give me advice! This happened about 2 days ago I haven't had any contact what so ever but its killing me:(
    Expert

Dec 16, 2011, 04:55 PM
    Here we go again, huh!! This will continue as long as you two keep getting back together, or you both learn self control.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

We are just friend and also I like her but she is not interested in this relationship [ 2 Answers ]

Hi whoever is taking their time to read this I want to thank you in helping me out. Before I tell you the situation I want to tell you about the girl. She is a beautiful girl with a great personality. We are both a good friend. I like her. One days I told to her "I like u" she answer to me "I...

Interested in Starting a Long Distance Relationship [ 3 Answers ]

I'm Sorta Confused rite now so I'm going to get to the Point, I'm interested in somebody who lives 1900 Miles away In Central America while I live in New Jersey just Near NYC, The problem is rite now that She doesn't pick up her cell much due to the fact that there is a lot of Robbery around in the...

Saving a relationship [ 2 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I are on a break.she says she doesn`t know if she wants to marry me or not.she tells a friend or ours we are great together.I`ve treated her better than anyone else ever before.the friend told her too bad I`m not a different color.I know she loves me I can look into her eyes and...

Not sure if Relationship is worth saving [ 15 Answers ]

I've been dating my boyfriend for 2 1/2 years, living together for 2 years. We bought a house together 1 year ago. Over the past year he has been drinking more and more, now about 5 or 6 nights a week. Mostly at home, unless we go to dinner or out somewhere. I have spoken to him about this several...

View more questions Search