Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bailey5663 Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Dec 8, 2011, 03:31 PM
    How can I learn my middle (straddle) splits fast?
    I'm starting a contemporary dance class soon and my mom says I need to learn my middle (straddle) splits. Any help is appreciated!
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Dec 8, 2011, 03:56 PM
    You can research YouTube with your moms permission and guidance for videos demonstrating how to do it proper. Also what warm ups your going to need to get you into shape for many dance moves. After that its practice practice practice...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 8, 2011, 03:57 PM
    There is no "fast" way, there is just the right way, as noted, see how to do it, YouTube is great for that and then practice and practice and do it some more.
    itssophie Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2011, 01:49 PM
    You could stretch. Like if you have a step put one legs on the step and the another on the floor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a white dot on my pupil, which is the middle of eye. Right in the middle. The [ 1 Answers ]

I have a white dot on my pupil, which is in the middle of eye. Right in the middle The pupil. It is a spot in front of pupil it is in my left eye vision is bad. But my right eye has vision good

AT&T Inc stock splits? [ 0 Answers ]

My Mom died in 2002 and had 187 shares of AT&T Corp Com at that time. How many stock splits have occurred since then? I'm showing that we have 389 shares now and am trying to determine the correct basis.

Q about the splits [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I have been training for the splits since ever. And it's not that I didn't get them, but I practice each day and I actually stretch until I reach the ground, and sit on the splits. It look like I had got them, but when I get up and slide to the splits it feels stiff, not as flexible as I was...

Ford splits [ 1 Answers ]

Give dates and raios for Ford stock splits from 1987 until present

View more questions Search