Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EdwinGeoffery Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2011, 10:48 AM
    I have recently discovered that I have a foot fetish. Is that weird?
    I have always loved feet. Cute feet are so amazing. I used to think that I was just a very metrosexual guy that loved to look at cute feet, but recently I have noticed that I actually become aroused by really beautiful feet. I love to rub them, to kiss them, to play with them. I kind of feel like feet are a super intimate part of a person's body. Is it weird that I like feet?
    UhnonimuS Posts: 52, Reputation: 10

Dec 8, 2011, 12:37 PM
    No way, you got your *** man, your legs man, your breast man,

And while not mentioned highly, your foot man. I'm attracted to the definition (when it's there) on a woman's back where her neck meets her shoulders. And you're the weirdo?

Don't be ashamed of your arousal, if you like to rub feet, lick toes, whatever, go for it (as long as your partner permits!)

Good luck to you.
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Dec 8, 2011, 01:56 PM
    Having a foot fetish seems to be fairly common. Arousal is such a complex thing, there you can't really call one thing normal and another weird. Everyone has a different mix of things that works for them. As long as it's not causing anyone harm, I don't think there's anything wrong with it.

Don't be surprised if you find yourself someone who loves cute shoes. Since you like feet, you probably pay more attention to them than most people, and will notice when a girl is wearing a new pair of shoes. Embrace it, and flatter and surprise her by commenting on it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 8, 2011, 02:05 PM
    Weird perhaps if you stop strange people you don't know on the street and ask to rub them perhaps.

But I will agree as fetishes go, a foot fetish is fairly common

We all have various desires and things we would prefer
    javiermax Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2012, 03:29 PM
    It may be weird in the sense that the majority of people are not foot fetishists but it doesn't mean that your fetish its not normal, I also have it and I want you to know that you're not alone hahahah, there are many men who like feet , some research says that between 0,5 and 3 % of men have a foot fetish, so its not so strange , there are thousands of people out there who like feet
    huck13 Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Apr 1, 2012, 09:21 PM
    Nah I'm 17 and I have a pretty strong foot fetish... its not really problem at all, I don't stare at ppl's feet or anything, and I don't let it interfere with my daily life. My ex girlfriend didn't have a foot fetish but she let me do lots of stuff to them because she found it cute how I would suck on her toes... just don't bring it up, and only act on it in your private time, and it shouldn't be a problem!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is having a foot fetish a huge turn off to girls? I'm a really nice person. [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 16, and I've had a foot fetish ever since I entered my early teen years. I'm a really nice person, and I respect females A LOT! I never tell anyone about my foot fetish, because I'm afraid they'll think I'm a pervert. I know that foot fetish's are the most common of all fetish's, but I still...

What is the most recently discovered/hardest to solve, math equations? [ 20 Answers ]

What is the hardest, most difficult math equation to solve? What is the most recently discovered or invented math equation? Is the Navier-Strokes equations difficult?

Foot fetish [ 7 Answers ]

Hello all.. I have had a foot fetish since I was 10 or 11.. now I am almost 27 and I still have it and I don't like it at all, I want help to get rid of it.. it is like when ever I see a lady the first thing I look at is her feet.. I want to stop this.. I want to be normal.. any suggestions?!

View more questions Search