Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    juststop123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2011, 10:22 AM
    Emotional affair
    So if a married coworker seems to flirt with you and give you special attention and decides to stop, do you think its right to try and get them to continue the behavior?
    UhnonimuS Posts: 52, Reputation: 10

Dec 8, 2011, 11:00 AM
    Well, while you've enjoyed the flirtatiousness and special attention, I believe the reason you're asking this question is because you already have an idea of the answer... my opinion, hopefully coinciding with yours, is that this cannot be right... someday, no matter what, we all wish to be married eventually, and when we do, we wouldn't want to have to worry about our partners while they're out.

I wouldn't instigate special attention being brought upon you, although I know, it's nice.
    Just put yourself in the married co-workers spouse's shoes.

Hopefully that helps.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 8, 2011, 12:00 PM
    This is emotional cheating. Would you want/encourage YOUR partner to interact with another female in this fashion?

Married = hands off.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 8, 2011, 05:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by juststop123 View Post
    So if a married coworker seems to flirt with you and give you special attention and decides to stop, do you think its right to try and get them to continue the behavior?
    No!
    geminichick Posts: 187, Reputation: 57

Dec 9, 2011, 07:36 AM
    Hmmmmmm... let me see... married... co-worker... flirting. That sounds like a recipe for disaster. I would definitely not encourage this person to flirt with you. If you need attention, you should seek it elsewhere!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Emotional Affair [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I've been married for just over a year. About 2yrs ago I was sitting with my girlfriend (my now wife) and over heard a conversation with her cousin in law on the phone. It was an almost innocent comment that I heard, but I didn't ever really trust her cousin in law as he'd mentioned to me...

Emotional affair [ 2 Answers ]

When I accused my husband of having emotinal affair with his co-worker he denied it. But I heard his conversation with her that I will take you to the office where I will be transferred.he also said that he didn't sleep with her.am I right in my side?

Emotional affair [ 10 Answers ]

I found out this past week that my husband has been having 2-4 hour conversations late at night with a female coworker. I started to worry and looked into his text messages. She sends him a good morning text every morning even though they will be at work together within the hour. I asked him about...

Emotional affair [ 5 Answers ]

I have been married for 9 years and for 5 of them my husband has not touched in me anyway, no kissing, hugging or sex. At first I thought it was due to the thyroid cancer he had 5 years ago and just kept on making excuses. I am not a insecure female, always checking pockets, phones, etc, but...

View more questions Search