Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TRUNKS Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2011, 09:34 PM
    President Kennedy Assassination
    Can anyone help me or give me some comment about President Kennedy assassination. Also can you give your own opinion about the JFK assassination and how you feel about it. In addition what or who you think is responsible for his assassination.

Ps. Me and my friend were talking about it and I just wanted to prove him wrong. But I need logic to defend myself. That's why. I would really appreciated if anyone can tell me. Thank you.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 7, 2011, 09:38 PM
    If you want to prove your friend wrong, you will need more than our opinion. And we don't know what you and your friend disagree about it. Entire books have been written about it.
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Dec 8, 2011, 07:37 AM
    My opinion is that the Warren Commission got it right - Oswald acted alone. The various conspiracy theories that have been floated over the years require too many co-conspirators working perfectly together to be plausible.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 8, 2011, 07:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by TRUNKS View Post
    Also can you give your own opinion about the JFK assassination and how you feel about it.
    Hello T:

He was MY Commander in Chief. I went to war for him. I spilled my blood for him. I loved him.

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 8, 2011, 08:42 AM
    Let me see there are so many myths, The Russians did it, the Mob did it, The CIA ( or those other unnamed secret government agency did it). I heard one that Rome did it because he as not following his Catholic faith. The best is the one from one of the store papers, that the space aliens did it, because he was going to release info about them.

But I think the one man did it alone, he may, as many of today's terrorist are, influenced by various political view points, but I believe he did it.
    Expert

Dec 8, 2011, 08:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello T:

He was MY Commander in Chief. I went to war for him. I spilled my blood for him. I loved him.

excon
    Exy: You were in Vietnam in '62-'63?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Dec 8, 2011, 09:33 AM
    Some say the Cuban's did it for supporting the invasion. We will likely never know, still looking for BD Copper, ooh look we found him after all.
    Uber Member

Dec 8, 2011, 12:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ebaines View Post
    Exy: You were in Vietnam in '62-'63?
    Hello e:

Cuban missile crisis. I was in the blockade.

excon
    Expert

Dec 8, 2011, 12:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Cuban missile crisis.
    Interesting times, to say the least!
    Uber Member

Dec 8, 2011, 01:15 PM
    Hello again, e:

U.S.S. Robert K. Huntington, DD-781. Navy photo dated August 13 1962, location - waters off Key West, Fl. If you look carefully, I'm standing on the foc'sle.

Ex

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for the title of a movie with an teen-aged orphan boy and president kennedy [ 0 Answers ]

Possibly early 1970s or 1980s and recently saw it on a starz or encore movie channel

The assassination of martin luther king junior [ 2 Answers ]

I need a good thesis statement for my researchpaper I had one but the teacher said it was little long so I came up with another one and the teacher said it was too short...

Fox News Calls For Assassination Of Julian Assange [ 31 Answers ]

d36xEvVnF2I There is something very wrong with your country, you need to fix it please.

Assassination scene again and again with different perspectives of different people [ 9 Answers ]

Assassination of a leader, shootout from a window, scene moves back in time and shown again from the perspective of other persons

Thesis statements on dr king assassination [ 1 Answers ]

What should I put in my thesis statement on the Dr. King assassination

View more questions Search