Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mishka28 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2011, 06:11 PM
    Want to have contact with my daughter
    I am separated from my wife and my wife will let mee see my child but only when she is there. I want to able to bring my daughter home for weekends or to have proper contact, without my wife being there. I haven't done anything wrong and I want to see my daughter. Please help
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 7, 2011, 06:27 PM
    So the court order for child custody and visit, what does it order ? If you don't have a court order, have you already filed ? If not, you need to file in court for visits. Until you go to court and get a order, and you allowed the child to live with her, then she is in control right now.
    So visit with her but keep a record of her refusal to allow you to take the child. You will use that against her in court when asking for extended visits, or even joint custody.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Not seen my daughter for 15yrs just in contact now what do I do [ 6 Answers ]

Not seen my daughter in 15yrs, only just in contact how do I approach this situation

Should I supply everything for my ex to have contact with our daughter? [ 3 Answers ]

When my ex has contact with our daughter, should I have to supply everything, like push chair car seat

Seeking contact with my daughter [ 6 Answers ]

I hope someone can help me. Many years ago I was manipulated into giving my daughter. She was raised up abroad by a couple, who belong to a certain religion, Scientology. Now she has moved back where I live and although she is still a member of the Scientology, she lives on her own, not with...

How to get contact with my daughter [ 2 Answers ]

I have a daughter who is 6 we had minimal contact from when she was born to when she was three due to breakdowns in the relationship between me and the mother from before she was born I was there when she was born but the next day in the hospital was not allowed to see her I went through solicitors...

First Contact with my Daughter in 5yrs. [ 4 Answers ]

I haven't known the wherabouts of my daughter for five years. I finally have her address and phone number, and I am so nervous about contacting her. Should I write her or call her, and if she is angry, how do we get past that? I have three more daughters who I am very close with, but my oldest is...

View more questions Search