Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mikey97 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2011, 03:42 PM
    Mom is depressed.
    I am 14 and in the juinor cert level in school. I have recently found out my mom is deppressed, this worries me because the last time this happened she started smoking again. She is constantly beating herself up about little things, she works such long hours and I only get to see her 2 and a half hours a day mostly we are separated or watching TV quitly. I am so freaked at this point any advice will help . Thanks
    Jespinoyt Posts: 7, Reputation: 5

Dec 7, 2011, 04:52 PM
    Talk to your school counselor about the situation. Your mom's employer might have an Employee Assistance Program available for your mom and all family members. Although you are not an adult and they are somewhat limited on how they can help you, it is confidential and can help both you and your mom deal with what she is going through.
    mikey97 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2011, 02:27 PM
    Thank you for the advice my mom is definitely feeling better I can tell. Im just so lucky she will have a smile on her face for christmas :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My mom is depressed, what can I do for her? [ 5 Answers ]

Recently my mom has become depressed. She just doesn't seem the same, she's always just tired and sad. She's even told me she is depressed. She commutes to work, so I think that has a lot to do with it. My dad can be a jerk to her, he's very selfish and only cares about himself. So I know she...

My mom is really depressed and I don't know what to do [ 14 Answers ]

My mom has been depressed for quite a few years. She has told me before that she is depressed and sometimes has even said things about wanting to die. We confide in each other about a lot of things, and we have been doing so for years (I am now 18 years old), but lately she has been talking to me a...

What should I say to help my depressed mom [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am 13 years old and my mom is 55 years old, and ever since she got married her whole life was about getting her dream house on the farm. Since my mom is 55 years old today. And hasn't gotten her house yet. She thinks my dad has broken his promise to buy her a house, and she also thinks that he...

Depressed Mom HELP [ 18 Answers ]

I am writing here so maybe someone can help me deal with my mum. Brief history, mum and dad were married for 30 years. Happy marriage on the whole. 5 years ago dad died, and mum was on her own. For 1 whole year she was truly sad and depressed. However 1 year after she met this guy! Both me...

My mom is depressed and she's making me depressed what do I do! [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I am 14 years old and my mom is depressed and is making me depressed I started working with her and she freaked out at me because I didn't sweep properly, she brought me home and just left. How do I help her and help myself! I'm starting to think of suicide but I can't just leave...

View more questions Search