Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GoranD Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2011, 03:20 PM
    What software you recommend?
    I'm creating business forms and I was using excel (these will be printed forms, so on paper only) but I can't figure out if excel offers option for text fields to have those vertical lines, one small space for each letter?

If not, what software would you recommend?
    Jespinoyt Posts: 7, Reputation: 5

Dec 7, 2011, 04:59 PM
    You can use Excel by making all rows and columns the size of a letter block. Wherever you have to write something not in letter blocks, use the Merge & Center command to join the cells you need.

Dec 7, 2011, 05:18 PM
    Yes but that will make squares (if I set each cell to have a border) I want just a horizontal line with vertical lines for every letter(|__|__|__|__|) something like that but fully connected.. any way to do that?
    Jespinoyt Posts: 7, Reputation: 5

Dec 7, 2011, 05:27 PM
    You don't have to border the complete cell. Just use left border and bottom border on the cells you want.

Dec 7, 2011, 05:40 PM
    Ok got it now, thanks a lot! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What software would you recommend for a first year preparer? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to get recommendations by experience tax preparers as to what tax software to use in my first year in the business.

Will downloading apple software cause problems with any Microsoft software [ 1 Answers ]

Have downloaded Itunes software and was wondering if it would cause conflict with my other music and video files

Recommend Best Free AV & Anti-Badware Software [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently running Computer Associates Security Suite 2007 provided free by my ISP (Roadrunner). I haven't had any problems in the past, but they just released a new virus definition which almost crashed my PCs. They are running so slow now that I can barely open a file. In 9/08 and 6/09...

View more questions Search